Chapter 23

" Y-yes sir " Kei said clearly scared of Seijuro and i don't blame him.

Seiji Pov

" When are you confessing yams " Kei asked Tadashi.

" Maybe later today or tomorrow " Tadashi answered.

" Let's eat lunch though " I said.
" What's for lunch? " I asked.

" Sausage " Turo said coming from behind me scaring everyone but me and Seijuro. I suppose they didn't sense him here.

" D-don't do that it scared me " Tadashi said.
" How aren't you scared, Seiji, Seijuro? " Tadashi asked.

" We sensed him " We stated at the same time and laughing afterwards.

" That must be nice to sense everyone " Tadashi said.

" It is and after we got used to Tetsuyas low precens we could sense him and others with low precens " I answered Tadashi.

We went to eat, the lunch was great. Easy and delicious, what a perfekt meal. After the lunch we went around tokyo, i showed Kei some nice places. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

169 words

A/n

I know that this chapter is short but i let my friend say a random number that would decide how long the chapter would be and my friend said 169 so that's what i did. 

Also we talked about Sausages a lot today and my friends said to make a reference to that so i did.

Also thank you all so much for 27.7K. It's a number i've never expeted to reach, so thank y'all so so much for that,

When this story end should i make a pull about what i start with next? So that you all can decide.

Anywas, hope you enjoyed, see you next chapter, Bye!