"Whaaat?! I take forever?? In your dreams pretty boy." He went into his room while I was chilling in the living room. I was just messaging Karl and Quackity then he came out. He was wearing dark blue plain shorts, a black t-shirt and had dark blue sunglasses resting on top of his head. He also had blue flipflops and a sunscreen bottle in his hand.

"Why are you wearing so much blue Dream." I was giggling and standing up towards the door. I opened it as he grabbed the bag.

"Because it's your favorite color, and it's one of the colors you can actually see." Yep, butterflies exploded in my stomach. It was such a minor detail but it meant everything to me, it was cute how he did that. He was behind me so he couldn't see my smile but he locked up and we were off to the beach.

We stepped out of the car and the beach was right here. Dream drove us to a more secluded part of the beach so it was really just us. It was already three in the afternoon so the hightide should already be starting. I was a little nervous to go in the water, don't get me wrong I know how to swim. But I'm just so small, and I'm not that strong, so since the hightide is out, the waves are going to hit much harder, Let's not forget I'd have to take the hoodie and shirt off to go in the water. I picked up the first shirt in my suitcase, so this blue one was a little smaller than usual. By the time my thoughts finished, Dream had picked out a good spot not too far out from the water.

We both laid down the beach cover and put our bags in the corners.

"So much for going to that corner shop eh?"

He wheezed, "Well we can always go grab something to eat after at the pier, yeah?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Dream began to put sunscreen on his face and neck and then he started to take his shirt off. He grabbed the sprayable sunscreen and drowned himself in it while I was still sitting with my knees hugged up to my chest just watching him. He truly is godlike. He is so perfect.

"Alright let's get some sunscreen on you so we can go into the water." Oh god.

I grabbed the sunscreen and put it on my face, then look down to the stand.

You are fine George, you are fine. You will still have the shirt on. Jesus George Why did you need to grab a light color, it makes you look much smaller.

I took the hoodie off, and Dream was drinking water. I really did not want to take my shirt off. I felt like crying. God I am such a crybaby. I'm going to look disgusting. I knew I couldn't keep it on either because the shirt can't get wet or it'll shrink in cold water due to the material. I could feel my throat closing in, and I faced away from him. I slowly took my shirt off then sat back down after applying the sunscreen. I still hadn't looked at him.

"..H-hey George are you alright?"

I couldn't speak, it's like I didn't hear him at all. I didn't want to face him, if I spoke too loud my voice would crack.

"D-did I do something?"

What? How could he think he did anything?!

"What! God no, of course you didn't."

"Then.. why won't you look at me."

"Nothing, I just zoned out can we go into the water? I'll race you?" I didn't let him answer I smiled a bit so he would know I'm okay then ran towards the water. "Fuck" I mumbled, it was so cold but I didn't care the water would cover me up. And as I suspected the water burned my thighs a bit but nothing I couldn't handle. Not even that, the waves were hitting HARD. But I was managing, it was harder than I expected so I moved back a little. Which would mean my chest was out, back to being insecure I guess. I hugged myself with arms a little, nothing too noticeable with him, plus I doubt he was staring me down so I should be fine.