15

Keqing went to Siren's Whispers with documents in her hold. She had finished her tasks that she needed to finish early and immediately went to Siren's Whispers. The documents were the business reports and the rogatory letters from Li Fu's office. Some were even investigation reports that she also got from Li Fu's office. The investigation reports were all about a family named Bonitus. A once famous family in Fontaine, especially in the business realm.

The family had multiple partners from all throughout Teyvat. Focusing not only on fabric and clothing, they also have restaurant chains under their name. A few huge inns here and there. Simply put, the Bonitus family was not only famous, but they were richer than any other. From the reports, it looks like the Bonitus had two sons. The couple had two sons. The first son was considered as a musical genius. Excelling in the many instruments, but mainly the piano, violin and the lyre.

There were also notes from the report that the elder son was not interested in the business at all. Rather, the son wanted to focus on music and be a bard. Surprisingly, the parents were okay with it. A reaction that Keqing didn't expect from the parents. Seeing that the parents were business gods, she expected that the parents would force the child in doing business. But it seems like the parents were much more loving than she thought.

 When she wanted to read about the second son, it seems there weren't any kind of report or notes on him. The only few lines that Keqing had read was that the second was only a few months old at that time. The parents were happy to get another son and had planned to have another child soon. This time, they wished for a daughter. 

Soon enough, Keqing arrived in front of Siren's Whispers. Xingqiu and Chongyun right in front of the brothel as well. Jogging up towards the two males, "Are you waiting for (YN)?" she asked. The two males glanced at her and nodded with worried looks on their faces.

"Where is he? I also have something to talk about him," Keqing added. Her finger tapping the documents that she had in her hand.

Xingqiu and Chongyun glanced at each other. Their expression only darkened when they heard what Keqing had said. "What? Has something happened to him?" Keqing looked at the brothel, the two guardss that were usually in front were not there. A few muffled shouts could be heard. Deciding to enter the brothel, Chongyun and Xingqiu tried to stop the female but was not able to. They then decided to follow the Keqing inside the brothel.

"Are you even sure that you looked all over the place!?"

"We did!" 

"Then where is he!?"

"We don't know! What we can't find him you can't understand!? We can't find him because we can't find him!"

"Fei Hong! Just calm down!"

"What I don't want to!? And why the hell are you so calm about? Li Bai! He is your son! Shouldn't you be scared on what could happen to him!?"

"Panicking like this won't help him, Fei Hong! If you truly want to find (YN) then how about you start ----"

All of their shouting was stopped when Keqing faked a cough. Catching all the attention inside the brothel, "And could I --- well, we --- get an explanation on what's happening and where is (YN)?"

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Fei Hong, the two guards and Li Bai had explained to Keqing, Xingqiu and Chongyun on what happened. It first started with (YN) not coming last night. The two guards had seen people all bruised up and was wet, figuring out that they were beaten up by (YN). Asking them on where the male is, they only told the two guards that they didn't know. Telling them that they were hired someone close to Li Fu to beat up (YN). Of course, they lost. After that, they haven't seen the male since. After searching for the whole night, they went back to the brothel. Then the arguments started. And the cycle of trying to get Fei Hong to understand and Li Bai trying to calm the male down. Then Xingqiu and Chongyun showed up. Saying that they want to speak to (YN) about the case and Keqing showed up after that.

"Kidnapping perhaps?" Keqing muttered under her breath. Trying to figure out on why this happened. If the men lost to (YN) then why the person in question is gone? This is not something that should happen. Especially to someone with a Vision.

Keqing asked Xingqiu about the testimonies, "Fortunately, we have not any kind of suspicious behavior on both of our sides." Keqing wanted to click her tongue in frustration, but she resisted the urge. That would be unprofessional of her to do so. 

"I will order the Millelith to do a search for him but first, we need to discuss this." Keqing pointed to the stacks of paper that was on top of the table. Eyes following the direction.

"These are investigation reports from Li Fu's office and rogatory letters from the governing body of Fontaine. The letters were sent to Li Fu around two decades ago. The investigation reports are about a married couple with two sons. The two of them are famous for their business." Xingqiu raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What does this have to do with our case?" he asked. Wondering on why Keqing wanted to talk about this than try to find where (YN) is.

"It's because (YN) could be the second son of the couple."