14

AN: Badly written fight scenes! Also, I don't think this fic could reach 40 chaps. It's probably only 30 chapters at most.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

It was a long day of collecting testimonies and such. So, Xingqiu, Chongyun, and (YN) decide to report on what they collected to Keqing tomorrow. After that, they all went home. Well, (YN) is. Chongyun and Xingqiu said that they have to go somewhere before they go home and won't tell (YN) anything. So the male had thought that the two were going on a date. Not that (YN) minded. With how close the two are, they could easily be mistaken as a couple.

If only (YN) had a lover, then he wouldn't be as lonely as he would be right now. 

The moon is now high in the sky and stars twinkling brightly. The night cold air caressed the exposed smooth legs of (YN)'s and arms. The shoulder cape (that only covered his right shoulder) did little to nothing in warming him up. And the gloves, also, did nothing for his hands. (YN) could only sigh as he hastened back to the brothel and just hope that it's not as busy as most nights would be to brew himself a cup of tea.

The crunch of the dead leaves on the ground only echoed in the night, and the pebbles flew when (YN) unknowingly kicked them away. The wind was loud enough for (YN) to go deaf. But the shuffling behind were louder. Akin to a monster roaring right to your ear. (YN) hastened his pace even further and tried to shake the people following him but it was futile. The people were already a few steps behind him.

(YN) clicked his tongue, using his Vision to summon a pillar of water from the ground in front of the people. Surprising the idiots that decided to follow a Vision holder. Using his Vision to also shield himself. A sheen turquoise color covered his entire body and his eyes glowed blue. "Who are you?" he asked. His voice booming and full of cofidence. Similar to a lion's roar.

"The ones who's going to kill you!" The person that decieded to rush towards (YN) first shouted. Something glinted in his hold, something akin to a knife but smaller. Perpahs it was a dagger? Regardless (YN) quickly evaded it when he stepped back and to the side. Summoning a ball of glowing water before throwing it on the back of the person. His weapon flying right behind him.

A book with gold leather cover. With the designs looking akin to branches and are a shade darker to the cover. A gemstone that changed color every now and then placed at the cover of the book. 

(YN) scoffed, "And who said that I'm an easy target?" he said in a tone as if he's mocking the people who's attacking him. Which is true. Even his appearance, much less his name, is known throughout the Red Light District and Liyue. The people didn't gave a reply and just dashed straight towards the male. (YN) scoffed once more, dodging all of their incoming attacks. Kicking one near and shooting a slash of water towards a pair. The impact made them fall back on their backs and one had hit their head on a nearby trash can.

One was able to grab (YN)'s arm but the male pulled them forwards and used the momentum to launch a punch towards them. The punch itself was embded with his Hydro Vision, which made the strength of the impact much stronger than it's supposed to. The person let go of his arm and (YN) glanced to the side. Seeing someone had a weapon, a crossbow, with them. (YN) quickly punched the ground and a pillar of water stormed out of the ground, specifically, right under where the person with the crossbow was.

Only one was left. Rushing towards (YN) with a huge mallet in his hand. The man had raised the mallet up high and was going to smash (YN) with it but the male was able to block it with his two arms. If his arms weren't shielded with his Vision, they would be broken in half by now. The man had more strength than (YN) anticipated. He was about to jump back but the man was hit by something. The huge mallet was thrown somewhere and (YN) took this chance to jump back and create some distance. The man was once again hit by something that (YN) couldn't identify. The last shot stunning and knocking him down.

(YN) turned around and saw Einar. A bow made out of Hydro in his hold. "Einar!?" (YN) shouted, confused on why Einar is currently here. He just saw the male leaving the brothel and was off to somewhere. But he didn't expected that the male had postponed his journey.

"What are you doing here?" (YN) asked, approaching the male. His eyes eyeing the people that were groaning on the ground. Luckily they showed no signs of fighting them once more.

(YN) glanced towards Einar and saw that the weapon on his hand had turned something similar to of a bat. And then, everything turned dark.