Chapter 4 - A new start! Breakfast and Technologies.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Your Pov. Time: 5:55 A.M.
I watched as Pain walked to the chair, and on the way, Yahiko said, "Good morning! By the way, Nagato heard you..." I nodded, now thinking of plans of what to do now that he's heard me. Pain sat down, and after a moment he said, "You know that means we'll need to kill you, right?" Yahiko lightly gasped at the words, and Itachi looked away. "You won't, and you can't," I smirked, they can't kill me, I'm immortal after all. But to them, it had a whole different meaning.

"You're right, we're not going to kill you, not yet," I was surprised at Pain's answer, honestly I was expecting some sort of fight, but I can see why. But at the same moment, I heard someone sigh in relief and turned to look at the owner of the voice. I didn't expect it to be Itachi, but I also didn't quite understand the reason for that sigh.

I dismissed my doubts and continued, "Oh Itachi, I need to teach you how to use the present-time technology so you can teach others," "But why me? Why not wait for the others?" He asked, "Well, first, I'm a little busy today," you say, giving him a sad look, "and second, some of you...well, you know..." I pointed to my head and stirred my finger, and he understood immediately. "And the others...difficult to talk to..." He nodded in agreement.

"Wait... Oh. My. Demons! Breakfast!" I whispered-yelled and rushed to the kitchen, and Itachi winced and rushed over with me, also trying to save our breakfast. Which we did successfully save. "Let's leave it here to cool, or we can just eat a portion of ours and leave the rest for someone else," I suggest.

"I'll take the second option," Pain said, "Me too." This time it's Itachi. "I think we're all thinking the same thing, and I didn't have dinner last night because of you guys," I said suddenly. I could see the guilt on Itachi's face, I chuckled unaware of the fact Itachi and Pain were blushing. "Don't feel guilty, it's not your fault, I forgot about it myself," I said, giving them a smile.

Itachi and I took out our breakfast and put it on the table, and I went back to the kitchen to get Pain's breakfast. He nodded his thanks, and then we all sat down to eat our pancakes, Yahiko was mumbling about how unfair it is that we get to eat but he can't, I just ignored it.

When I was done, I said, "Come here!" as I walked over to the sofa, Itachi sat next to me, earning a kinda jealous look from Pain, which, I didn't notice, but Itachi noticed, and he ignored it, I took out my phone and said, "Pain?" He looked at me, "Come on, you're going to learn this sooner or later, why not now?" You asked, giving him a bright smile.

Author's Pov. Time: 6:35 A.M.
"Come on, you're going to learn this sooner or later, why not now?" He then walked over to your other side, got comfortable, and their emotions switched this time. But all you notice is that Yahiko is looking at you with interest. You nod slightly, signaling that he can also watch with them, he floats over and ends up behind you.

You start teaching them how to use the phone. It took them about half an hour to catch on and understand. But what they don't know is that you specifically skipped YouTube and everything similar. You went on and taught them how to use other technologies too. Around 6:45 A.M, Tobi came in, "Toby is awake!" he yelled, looking at the couch where you all are, "(Y/n)-Chan, Itachi-Senpei, and Leader-sama are awake too!"

You raised your head, gave Toby a soft smile, and nodded, the nod was for Rin, now that she also said "good morning" to you too.

"Tobi?"

"Yes (Y/n)-chan?"

"Go and sit at the table, and I'll get you your breakfast." You said, pointing at the dining table where you ate your breakfast and the others.

"Okay!" 'She didn't ignore me or tell me to go away... Interesting' Toby received two sharp glares, one from Pain and one from Itachi, which he skillfully ignored. "Okay! All done!" You turn to Toby, you've got some pancakes and a glass of milk for him. "Thank you (Y/n)-Chan! (Y/n)-Chan is the best!" You winced a bit at the loud voice and the words "the best", but ignored it and smiled at Toby, "Thank you Tobes," you said.

"Tobes?" Tobi asked, "Mhm~, it sounded like a good nickname for you since your name is Tobi, hope you like it!" You said, humming to your (f/t) (favorite/tune or song) as you replied to Tobi.

"I love it! Thank you (Y/n)-Chan!" he says jumping up and down, pulling you into a hug. "Now go sit down and eat!" you say, pointing at the table. "This looks delicious!" Toby yelled as Rin looked at you in awe. "Tachi and I made it, I hope you don't mind my poor cooking skills!"

You turned to Itachi, "Tachi, do you like it?" only to receive an "hn" from him. "That damn Uchiha language, next time I hear someone say it I'm going to beat them into a pulp." You mumbled loud enough for Toby to hear, and he did, choking on his food once he heard that.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

"Yes, Tobes?"

"What do you mean Uchiha language?" The question Tobi asked also made Itachi curious, he didn't know any Uchiha language. "Oh, it's just that the Uchiha family is mentioned in the legend. There is always a word that they like to say, and that is 'hn', it is a word that confuses a lot of people. The legend also mentioned it was annoying, I didn't think much about it. But hearing now, I have to agree that it is annoying."

You raise your fist like you're going to beat someone up for it, and all the boys sweatdropped. "But of course, I'm not going to beat him up, he's my favorite around here!" You said pointing your finger at Itachi and winking. Itachi blushed, and the other two boys glared at him (a little bit from Obito, but clearly from Pain).

You walked back to the couch and continued to teach the two (three if you count Yahiko in) boys how to use the technologies. After Tobi finished, he decided to watch too.

To be continued...

A/n (Author's/note): Thank you guys for making it so far! I tried my best not to make it sound or look bad, I'm still trying out different types of writing, sometimes I like it this way I like it that way, but still, I'm very grateful, I couldn't finish this day in one piece because I always like to take thing the long way, and adding a little thing here and there you know? If anyone feels like giving me a helping hand, please contact me. I can always use a helping hand since I'm not good at English or any sort of description. Thank you again for reading it this far!

The future? An Unexpected Meeting (Modern!OP!Reader × Akatsuki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें