T W E N T Y - S E V E N

“That’s it, Irah! Alright! Good! Very nice! You nailed it!” wika ng photographer habang nagsho-shoot kami.

I am having a photoshoot for a fitness magazine. The theme is to wear a bikini and something revealing to show my body.

I smiled sweetly at the camera and do poses that Irah could only do. I bit my nail as I looked seductively at the camera while I’m kneeling and covered with a comforter. Magmumukha akong walang damit sa camera but I am really wearing a bikini underneath.

“That’s it! Great, Irah! Another fierce look, lady!” The photographer said and I obliged.

I lay my back on the bed still holding the comforter. Itinukod ko ang isang siko at itinaas ang kaliwang binti. Bahagya ko ring itinaas ang kumot hanggang hita ko. I looked fiercely at the camera as I tousled my blond hair. They just colored it so it would be erased afterwards.

“Great, great, great! Try to smile sweetly, Irah but don’t look at the camera as if it was stolen for a better view.” The photographer said.

I then smiled sweetly and looked above me as if I’m staring at something. Clicks and flashes of cameras were all over around me. Cheers from the staffs and my team could be heard inside.

“Great, Irah! Damn! You’re really are the Queen!” said the photographer and complimented me.

I smiled at him “Thank you, Rex.”

“Okay. Could you please help her get up and get dressed? Another outfit for the beautiful lady, please,” saad ng photographer.

I am aware about what he’s truly showing towards me. His words and compliments were really heart-touching and ego-boosting but I don’t know why I couldn’t feel any butterflies. Rex is a good guy, and I know it pretty well. I don’t want to hurt his feelings so I told him straight that I’m not into relationships yet. Which I’m so glad that he did understand.

“You did great, Irah!” Sunny said and hugged my waist.

I chuckled and put my arms on her shoulder. “Yeah, yeah. Of course I’m really going to believe you since you’re my friends. And of course you’re telling me that because I’m your friend.”

“Hey! Are you telling me that it’s favoritism?!” Tili niya na ikinatawa ko.

“Oh, I didn’t say that!” wika ko kaya bahagya niya akong hinampas sa braso ko.

“Hey, bitch! Don’t slap her on the arm, it might result into a bruise. I will really kill you,” saad ni Kelly kay Sunny saka bahagyang hinila ang buhok nito.

“Hey, you two, stop it. Irah needs to change already. Stop clinging around!” Therese said as she hold me on my arm and dragged me towards the dressing room.

“Hey, hey! Can I talk to Irah for a moment?” Napalingon ako nang magsalita si Luis.

“She has to finish changing, Luis,” Therese immediately answered.

“No, no. It’s fine. We will just talk for a moment,” wika ko sabay ngiti. Kahit na labag sa kalooban nila ay agad na lamang sila na tumango at ngumiti.

Agad kong hinarap si Luis at nginitian siya. “Yes?”

“You perfectly nailed it, Irah. A Queen, indeed,” wika niya na ikinatawa ko.

“Stop flattering me.” Biro ko saka humalukipkip at umiling-iling.

“I ain’t flattering you. I’m telling the truth. No wonder guys are flapping over the Queen,” he said and smirked.

I shook my head as I walked towards him glamorously. I jokingly ran my fingers on his chest down to his hard stomach.

“Stop teasing me, Luis. You don’t want seeing me provoked.” I kid around. He chuckled and placed his masculine arms on my waist and pulled me near him.