"What do you mean you will cheer?" He asks.

"Well. I am the cheer captain of our year. I gotta win then?" I sighed as I sat inside closing the door.

"Woahh woahhh I can finally get to see you wearing short skirt??" He joked and I hit him.

"Oww! That's too much." He hissed in pain and I rolled my eyes.

I hope our uniform will not be a skirt. But if you win the finals? Of course the school's maroon uniform is skirt. I hate this.

"Shut up. This is the problem I told you about." I looked outside.

He slowly drove and started laughing.

"You have to win. If you lose on this I will definitely laugh at you!" He says as we went pass through multiple cars.

"Back at you." I said calmly. I'm so tired.

"But really. I don't want you to wear short skirt in public either." He suddenly became serious making me look at him.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I waited for an answer but he chuckled instead.

I hit him lightly but he just smiled.

I scoffed. Whatever.

"We're home!" I greeted as soon as we arrived. Eren was left to the car as he parked it to the garage. Grisha hasn't come home yet.

"Dear! What took the two of you so long?" Carla on her usual apron with her hands on her hips welcomed us with a question.

I smiled slowly and started to explain. He really is scary when you come home late.

I even remember doing a group project during my freshmen in high school that she scolded me for coming home late when I didn't explain but gave me food after and apologized.

"Uhmm we went to a practice Carla. I became a cheer captain and Eren is now part of the varsity." I scratched the back of my head and her reaction suddenly changed.

"Oh my Goddd! This is what I really wanted of you Mikasa! I'm so proud of you! I will watch you and Eren!! My son! I'm proud of you both!!" She then hurriedly went to her cooking and I laughed.

Carla has always been like this. I wonder if mom is around, my father, and my little sibling what would be their reaction like?

"I'm going to cook something delicious! What do you want to eat Mikasa? Hmm? How about Eren?" She then thought and brightly went to the kitchen.

"Did you tell her?" Eren asked and I nodded.

"I see." He laughed and I went to my room slowly.

I took a shower and dressed. I was combing my long black hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"Dinner's ready." Eren's voice echoed as I halt to my actions.

"Coming!" I then followed and joined them downstairs.

"My.. What is the occasion why are there so many food tonight?" Grisha finally came and he put his coat on the chair.

"How could you forget Grisha?" Carla scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"Uhm what hon?!" Grisha scratched the back of his head as he thought of an answer.

I looked over at Eren and found him smirking. I am trying so hard to surpress my laughter.

"Are you telling me you forgot our anniversary?!" Carla exclaimed and Grisha stared at the two of us asking for help.

"Whackkk? Carla I can explain." Grisha started to protest as Carla went to him.

At the time she was closer she then laughed so loudly.

I laughed and so is Eren.

Grisha sighed.

"How can I forget our anniversary. I'm sorry." He tried to hug her but she scoffed.

"Idiot. I was just joking. Our kids are having the best days in high school. We better go and support them." She laughed and seated herself at her place.

"Really? How did it go son?" He asks Eren who is eating already.

The impatient gorilla.

"I'm now part of the varsity dad and Mikasa is a cheer captain." He says and he looked proud.

"You two made it. Congrats!" We then dig in. I can't help but smile.

I hope they will always be this supportive to us.

After dinner. I helped Carla washed the dishes and was about to go to my room but I saw how they all are in the living room watching a movie.

"Hey" I said as I sat down next to Eren.

Grisha was already asleep and Carla went to get some chips.

"Today's practice is so tiring I wanna sleep." Eren leaned to me and I let him rest on my lap with a pillow under his head.

"As you should. Tomorrow is another day of hell training." I sighed as he closes his eyes.

I fell asleep too and woke up at 11 pm at the living room. Eren still sleeping on my lap.

I nudge him and he moved a little.

"Eren.." I called.

"Hmmm Mikasa" He murmurs.

"Let's sleep on our bed come on." I slowly moved his head as I slowly stood up.

"Hmmm not yet." He hisses trying to sleep again.

I swear when we were younger, I saw Eren sleep walking he almost fell down the stairs.

"Let's go. We still have school tomorrow." I caressed his hair and he sat up slightly angry.

I giggled. How cute.

"Come on don't be mad." I pulled him towards his room and as soon as we arrived he suddenly fell making me fall too.

"Uhhh my god you heavy monkey." I whispered as I slowly got up and fixed his body on the bed.

He is laying flat. His stomach facing the sheets. I put his comforter and turned the air-condition colder.

"Good night Eren." I closed his door and I went to my room to sleep.