10||Truth and talk part-2

THE trio walked to the village as Harry told them how he got there using the invisibility cloak and about the Map Weasley twinshad given him.

"Those weasels! They never told me about any Marauders Map" Ron exclaimed.

"Harry's not going to keep the map though. He'll turn it over to Proffesor Mcgonnagal. Won't you?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, along with his invisibility cloak" Ron said sarcastically.

"Oh, look who it is. Madam Rosmerta, Ron fancies her." Hermione teased. "That's not true" Ron tried to deny flustered.

While the three of them listened to the conversation of the Minister of Magic, Madam Rosmerta and Proffesor Mcgonnagal. They heard the names "Harry Potter and Jennie Black"

Cornelius, Rosmerta and Mcgonnagall shushed and pushed each other inside.

Harry went under the cloak again, and sneaked into the three broomsticks. Hermione and Ron tried to follow his footsteps, when they reached the door.

Three shrunken heads told them to get out, Ron and Hermione got out, offended that they weren't about to get inside.

INSIDE THE PUB

"Nobody will come to the pub, where their souls are sucked out" Rosmerta complained to the minister.

"Proffesor dumbledore doesn't want the dementors around the place either" Mcgonnagall said.

After Harry had managed to get in Rosmerta locked went and locked the door.

"Now tell me what this is about" She asked Mr. Fudge and Mcgonnagall.

"Years ago, when Harry potter's parents realized they were marked for death, Remember? They were in hiding. Few knew where they were. One who did was Sirius black and he told you-know-who." Mcgonnagall said.

"Not only did Black lead him to the Potter's that night, but he killed Peter Pettigrew!" Cornelius said.

"Peter pettigrew?" Rosmerta asked.
"Little lump of a boy? Always trailing behind black" Mcgonnagall told her. "I remember" She replied.

"But what about Jennie?" She asked. Harry wondered why they were talking of her.

" She is sirius Black's daughter. You ought to notice last name more" Fudge said.

"Selene, jennie's mother took jennie to the potter's to keep her safe but..-"

"What is it?" Rosmerta asked. "Voldemort killed selene a few weeks before the potter's after they got to know she was a spy. Jennie was there with them during everything".

"Sirius black destroyed Peter pettigrew. All that was left was a finger! Sirius black is the reason they are dead. And now he is back to finish what he started, and that's not the worst of it" Fudge said.

"Sirius black still to this day remains....the Godfather of Harry potter". Mcgonnagall said.

Harry ran out of the room, the information being too much for him. He ran towards the shrieking shack and sat on a stone, trying to control his emotions. Hermione and Ron followed harry through his footsteps. Hermione took the cloak off of harry.

"Harry, what happened?" Hermione asked. "He was their friend and he betrayed them". He pauses and looks at his friends. "HE WAS THEIR FRIEND, I hope he finds me. When he does I'm gonna kill him!" Harry yelled.

Ron and Hermione tried their best to calm him, but nothing seemed to work, so they left after a while. Hoping that he would calm down. After a while, jennie came there with the same little girl not knowing Harry was there.

JENNIE POV

Me and maisy saw potter looking all sad on a rock near the shrieking shack. I don't know why but I somehow felt bad for him.
"Are you ok, harry?" I asked as softly as possible.

He turned around and glared at.....me?

"No, I'm not thanks to your father, He killed my mother and father! He's evil and heartless just like you are" He yelled. My eyes started getting teary. My biological father, he figured it out. I was wondering when he would.

Maisy came in front of me and said. "How dare yo-" But before she could, I ran away,crying.

MAISY POV

I saw jennie running away. I may be a first year but I know how to stand up for myself and my friends becuase that is what Jennie had taught me.

I glared at the Griffindor's who now had a guilty face.

"She was just trying to help and what you said about her being like her father was stupid. But then again what to expect from a griffindor." I sneered and ran towards where jennie went, trying to find her.

I tried to look everywhere, even the astronomy tower. I was thinking about how nice Jennie was, and how people just judged her based on her family and house. This was the story of every single Slytherin.

3RD PERSON POV

While harry was filled with guilt about everything maisy was still looking for jennie. Harry was never exactly the one to judge someone from what their parents did. So, he was quite shocked himself.

Maisy was disappointed in the griffindor, she saw good in everyone. She knew he didn't mean it, but he hurt her friend. Jennie and her met when they griffindor 3rd years were bullying her, jennie had saved her. From then she looked upto her as a sister.

Even though they didn't get to see each other a lot. She even helped Maisy sneak into hogsmeade.

Soon maisy found jennie on the stairs to the dungeons, crying.
They both sat on the stairs for a long while...jennie stopped crying but refused to eat that night and went to the dorms to sleep.

While in reality she spent a long time thinking unnecessary thoughts and cried to sleep.

Hey everyone, I am so so so so so sorry, for not updating in a million years. I hope you all have been well. I felt guilty for not updating but I had to much homework to even write a 10 words.

A couple of days ago, our school had called all the students in our year to collect the books, and uniform, etc. And I met this boy!! Yep..boy, he was Hella cute♡♡ I talked to him for a couple minutes or so, then the teacher called him to get his books. But oh mah god- I ALMOST GOT A CRUSH ON HIM.

He was so nice to me. We talked about some random stuff like- favourite subjects, previous schools, and many more.

That was a bit of my life. You don't have to read it you don't want to. Anyways bye~

SARANGHEYO MA POTTERHEADS~

Written on: 27th april 2021
Edited on: 5th May 2023

1090 WORDS

JENNIE♡