(His hair and tux)

"Yes very handsome" Viktor said as he kissed him on the forehead, "Let's go I believe the others are waiting for us" Viktor said and Hinata nodded as he grabbed his phone before they left the room.

They went to the elevator, once they made it inside Viktor clicked the button to the bottom floor, it took awhile but they finally made it to the last floor.

Some might wonder why the funeral is being held where they are. The simple answer to that was, it's where Hinata's mother was born and raised.

The elevator dinged as they finally reached the lounge. They walked out the elevator towards the lounge front doors.

They saw Yuuri, Yurio, Kenma, Otabek, and Natsu at the front doors waiting, they all had matching tuxes expect for Natsu who had on a black dress.

(Natsu Dress)

"Ready" Yuuri asked with a soft smile, both Hinata and Viktor nodded, as they began to walk out the door but was stopped, "Wait" they herd the voice of Yamaguchi say behind them.

They turned around to see all the teams, "Please be careful and make it back safely" Suga said as all the teams nodded agree with Suga. They smiled at them.

"We will, thank you" Viktor said as they then walked out the door to the limousine that was waiting for them. They entered the limo making sure they have everything before they Gould the driver they can leave.

(When they make it there)

They saw that they were first to arrive, "Alright, let's go" Viktor said as he opened the door and exited the car. Viktor held Natsu's hand while helping her out the car, then Kenma and Kuroo got out, then Otabek and Yurio got out then lastly Hinata and Yuuri got out.

They then began making their way into the church. "I'll grab the obituaries and me and Yurio will hand them out" Otabek said to which Yuuri, Viktor, Kenma, Kuroo, and Hinata nodded.

The rest took they're seats in the very front row of the church, "I'll go see if there's anything I could help with" Viktor said patting Yuuri shoulder to which Yuuri nodded.

(Time Skip)

There were more people now that filled the church, the service was about to start, Yurio, Viktor, and Otabek made their way back to the front row seat.

Hinata had saw his grandparents on his mother side come in but when they made eye contact his grandmother glared at him causing him to look away.

His grandmother always have hated him and Natsu he never really knew why. He had a ideal of why she did but it has never been proven.

The service went through smoothly, when it was time to see the body Hinata wanted to break down, he wanted to scream and cry but he didn't he knew there was a time for it but right now wasn't the time.