16: Freedom Via Chains

Start from the beginning

"But there are no rules about torture."

He smiled and nudged Yang Yang who walked over to you.

He took an old timey looking key and unlocked the huge handcuff things off your wrist and there were red, sore rings on them.

You rubbed them and you backed away from them immediately.

Ten made a move. "Get her."

And in a swift move you were, in YangYang's arms, bridal style.

You were to scared to even fight back.

He took you to a chair with more restraints and you shuddered.

He strapped you in rather quick and Ten spoke.

"There is no way that I'm losing my family for a girl like you. And since I can't kill you..."

He then turned on another light above a grill and spoke. "This is the best I can do."

You were confused and your entire being was tense.

Ten was such a switch up. He wanted to kiss you and now he wants to hurt you?

You began to question whether he just was getting his "fix" by doing all of this or he was just fake.

But there was no time to think as Xiaojun walked over to Ten and grabbed something off the counter.

It turned out to be a metal glove and no heat could get out or get in it. .

He then grabbed another thing as you watched YangYang pull out his phone to record it.

You felt your entire body go in and out of shaking as you knew there was no way to get out of this.

Ten put on a metal glove as well and open the grill.

He then handed Xiaojun what looked similar to a metal chopstick and he took it, hesitantly.

He then walked over to you and looked at you.

Your outfit was a bit revealing so you had no clue what he planned to do.

(^your outfit ATM)

(^your outfit ATM)

__

The way he was looking at you was honestly a bit sad but also odd.

He sighed and then spoke. "I'm sorry. I-i can't do it."

He froze while looking into your eyes and his eyes began to tear up.

Soon Ten rolled his eyes and took it from him and came over to you.

"Hey love." He said as he bent down to your ear and you watched his hand wander from one thigh to the other with the metal chopstick.

Soon, unexpectedly, he kissed your cheek and then quickly put it on your left thigh.

It burned your skin harshly and it was so painful.