Chapter one

Breonna's pov

My name is Breonna and there's this cute boy who lives across the street from me.  His name is Simon Britton. He goes to school with me and does younows evereyday and i watch them. He knows i like him.  He likes me to but my mom wont let me date. I am 15 years old. We are best friends, but wanna be more than friends. I start off my day my getting dressed and everything else normal teenage girls do.  Then i go outside and start a younow. Simon starts to watch it and comments.  Hes the only one watching right now.

Breonna: Hey Simon

Simon: hey hows ur day going

Breonna: good and yours?

Simon: good

Breonna: im bouta go to the park.  Yoy wanna come??

Simon: sure

Breonna: k lemme go tell my mom im leaving

Simon: ight ima wait outside for you

I go tell my mom and we walk to the park amd broadcast on my younow.  He tweets that were live so i get lots of viewers and likes. We started to play truth or dare with the fans. They ask truth or dare and we do r say whatever they say so. They kept asking if we were going out but we said no and they didnt believe us.  One person started to comment a dare for us to kiss.  Everyone started to comment kiss.  So the most amazing thing happened.  We kissed.  That was it i lost my mind it was the most amazing thing that happened to me in my life.

Breonna: ok guys well ima end the broadcast now yall can follow me on instagram and twitter @breonna_bambino143 (fake user names) you can follow Simon @Simonbritton_ bye live you guys
I end the broad cast and we talk abput what happened.
Simon: sooo... Ummmm....  Since you know i like you and you like me. I know your mom wont let you date but i dont care. You are the best thing that happened to me since we met.  Do you wanna go out...  Like you know boyfriend and..... Girlfriend??

Breonna:  *blushes*  omg yesss.  I dont care if i get in trouble or she finds out we are going out.  She can just suck it up im 15 and love someone.

We walk back home and take selfies.