"What are you talking about?" Uncle G asked.

"That nigga Sleepy been dead for years." Uncle Tao said.

"Why the fuck are you lying?" I snapped looking Uncle Tao in the eyes.

"You know the nigga not dead you sent us to kill his son to draw him out, WHY?" Karmen yelled as she pulled two guns from the back of her leggings and pointed them at Uncle G, and Kole.

"Put the fucking guns down." Uncle Kole said looking at Karmen.

"Not Until you niggas tell us the fucking truth." I said pulling my gun and pointing it at Uncle Tao.

"We might as well tell them." Tao said before sighing and nodding at G.

"He killed you auntie Boo, and your cousin Spooky 5 years ago. He went into hiding because of us, but he made a mistake. He left his son out in the open and we found him, 5 years later ofcourse, but we still found one of that nigga Sleepy weak links so we had you kill him but thats not all he did." Uncle G said stopping and looking at Kole and Tao.

"What else did he do?" I asked lowering my gun at bit. We already knew he killed our Auntie, and Cousin we knew that was a reason we weren't expecting them to have another.

"Your dad. Sleepy put a hit out on him thats why that gang killed him when he was driving from LA." Uncle Tao said clearing his throat.

"That's impossible dad never had a hit out on him." Red said in disbelief.

"Yes he did. We didn't want either of you to know." Uncle Kole said looking at us with pity.

"Why didn't you want us to know? Huh?" I yelled as a few tears fell down my face. Just to know that we didn't get all the niggas that killed him reopens that wound up and it makes me wanna go on a fucking killing spree.

"We saw how you both were after your dad died." Uncle Tao said.

"You both kill 132 people the first 2 weeks after his death just to get to the niggas that killed him." Uncle G said.

"You niggas went a actual fucking killing spree. Red was going fucking crazy and you, Harmony you were going over the edge of a cliff and into a falling pit of rage. You almost caused a fucking war so we had to keep the fact that Sleepy hired those niggas to kill Vice." Kole said leaning his back against the book case.

"So why wait till now?" Red asked mugging them.

"Sleepy lost all his connects the moment he fell off the grid. He doesn't have anyone to back him up except the members that are still in his gang. This is a perfect opportunity for the both of you to kill him without causing a war or involving other gangs." G said sitting up in his chair. He grabbed piece of paper off of his desk and handed it to me.

"His gang still running and moving shit but little shit they not a big ass gang so it'll be easy for you two to take them out." Tao said.

"It won't just be us two." Karmen said opening the door and walking out.

I looked at my Uncles for a second before turning and walking out the door. I followed Karmen out of the warehouse and we got back inside the car.

"That was fucking crazy." I said pulling out of the warehouse parking lot and getting back on the road.

"That part. I say we just let this shit play if that nigga Sleepy come for us or anybody we know and love then its over with either way that nigga gone come to us for sure." She said leaning back in the passenger seat and closing her eyes.

"If he don't, we gone find his ass." I mumbled.

~ 1 hour and 20 minutes later ~

We pulled up to our house and got out the car. I grabbed the paper as Karmen walked to the door and inside the house. I heard her scream loudly before grabbing my gun from the back of my pants and running in the house.

"What the fuck is goi- MAMA." I shouted before running over to our momma and falling down to my knees, next to her bloody and bruised up body.

"Mama." Karmen said grabbing her hand and sobbing. "P-please wake up." She cried holding her hand to her mouth.

"H-how did this happen? I-I, I-I d-didn't k-know y-you w-were gonna be h-home today." I stuttered out as sob after sob left my body. Not my fucking momma, the only person thats ever been here for us. Our true Queen.

"An eye for an eye." Karmen mumbled next to me making me turn my head and look at her.

"What?" I asked as tears fell down my face.

"An eye for an eye." She said pointing to the wall.

I turned my head to look at the wall and screamed in anger. An eye for an eye -KJ was written on the wall in my mommas blood.

"Kj must be the nigga who shot me. I told him an eye for an eye when I passed out after being shot." She said quietly wiping tears from her face but they kept falling.

I looked back down at momma before kissing her head standing up. "Descansa en el cielo, reina." Me and Karmen said at the same time.

Red stood up next to me, and cleared her throat before inhaling a deep breathe and exhaling it.

"We gotta burn the house." She said looking me in the eyes.

"What about mommas body?" I asked mugging her. She wants to burn the house down.

"We have no choice Mook! If the police walk through that fucking door what the fuck are we suppose to say? "Oh yea our mom got killed by the same dude that shot me even though I told the hospital I was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Yea cause that shit so gone work they gone take us into the station and interrogate us." She said as tears fell down her face.

I sighed deeply before nodding my head. She's right, we have to burn this house down and our momma's body.

"Our grab the gas you grab some clothes from our rooms and the matches." I said before walking into the garage and grabbing the gasoline.

I grabbed the gasoline from the crate in the garage, and walked back inside the house. I walked around the living pouring the gasoline everywhere. A few tears fell when I poured it over momma's body. Karmen came downstairs with bags in her hand and nodded at me. I walked upstairs trailing a trail of gasoline behind me. Once I got to the back of the house I dropped the gasoline can and ran back to the front and down the stairs.

"I love you momma." Me and Karmen said at the same time while standing by the front door. Karmen lit a match and threw it on the trail of gasoline making it spread like wild fire.

After standing there for a few seconds we turned and walked away towards my truck.

"I'll meet you at the safehouse." She said getting into her car.

I nodded before getting into my truck and driving off. She followed behind me and we made our way to the safehouse.

_______

Damnnnnnnn damn damn

Red and Mook onnat.

Vote 😎 Comment 🩸