charlidamelio a true beauty *comment liked by cleodoram*

user why are u dressed like a boy
>cleodoram so i can pull your mom ❤️

user i love you 💖
>cleodoram i love you more babes🤎✨

rylandstorms my sister is so pretty
>cleodoram i love you🤎
>milacobain she's lying, no she doesn't

nessabarret i love you. you look so beautiful 😪💖

user SHAKE SOME ASS

user follow this page for a look book of all of cleo's outfits :)

vinniehacker ur beautiful
>cleodoram thanks🥰
>nessabarret okayyy i see u flirting with my best friend 🤭
>milacobain okay mr tiktoker... i see u🙄
>cleodoram im actually going to kill you both

***

"Must you and Nessa embarrass me every chance you get?" I groan, once Mila comes into view.

"Oh shush up, we weren't embarrassing you.... we were just lightly teasing, no big deal." She says, dismissing me. "Oh so maybe I should do the same thing to you whenever you like a boy?"

"I won't ever like a boy because they don't like me back, unlike you who's able to get any guy she wants." Mila tells me. I roll my eyes, not even wanting to hear it. "If guys wanted me, they wouldn't treat me like shit." I reply.

She doesn't reply though, she just mumbles a touché and goes back to being lost in her phone.

I couldn't help but think about that Vinnie character though. I don't really know much about him, yet he keeps commenting on my post every chance he gets, giving compliments.

See usually I'm good with compliments when they come from my friends, but sometimes with strangers it freaks me out because I don't want to reply back dry with just a thank you. Like at times I feel like I need to say more but then I get stuck, not really knowing where to go with it.

I was honestly just thinking about this way too much.

So much that when they started calling me to begin recording the podcast, I was in such a daze. "I'm coming! I'm coming. I'm so sorry." I say, jumping up from the couch.

Heading into the room where we were recording, I sat down on the big couch, kicking my shoes off before sitting criss crossed.

The production team gave me a run down of things that I would need to know before I finally got to start.

"Alright! In 5, 4, 3,2..." The camera man says before mouthing a 'Start'.

"Hello beautiful people, and welcome to my podcast Keeping it a milli with millz. I know such a catchy name." I laugh.

"Okay, so I know a lot of people have been wondering why haven't I been posting on my YouTube channel as much, where have I been, what am I doing and I'm here to answer all your questions as of now!"

"So for one, as you all know, late 2019 had to be one of the roughest times for me mentally and physically. I went through a pretty bad break up in the middle of 2019 that left me pretty messed up and then stuff just kinda piled on top of that once I blew up on tiktok in October. Not even a month after blowing up I had to go to the hospital because of something very traumatic, that I won't speak about in today's episode but it was definitely life changing for not only me but my mother and some of my close friends."