"That's why you're going out with us tonight. We're going to saddle ranch for dinner. It's gonna be me you and Nessa. The best trio." Mila tells me.

"Yes! Because sitting in a crowded restaurant with a bunch of tiktokers is going to be the highlight of my time here." I fake cheer, making her roll her eyes.

"No, I just wanted to see a bunch of drunk people ride the bull honestly. Nessa proposed a different place because her and Josh are going through a thing right now and she doesn't know if he's going to be there but I told her get over it. She's young and doesn't need to be tied to anyone."

"They're young and in love. They'll realize their worth one day and then that's when they'll choose the fate of their relationship." I mindlessly say, continuing my scroll through Instagram. I had this bad habit of going on tiktokroom and seeing all the tea that was posted about others or myself even.

Sometimes I would read comments, which wasn't good for my mental health, if I may add, but I couldn't help it.

It was something about reading the hate comments on the post that actually made me wonder.

How can people who don't even know you, say such shitty things about you ? I've never intentionally hurt anyone, I've never said a racist slur in my life, I've never been a bitch to a genuinely nice person so why do I become the target?

Why does anyone become the target?

Just because there could be hundreds and thousands of comments, that doesn't mean we aren't looking at what everyone is saying.

I don't even know why I'm even telling you all this.

I guess it's because ttr did post me and some comments just are so uncalled for. They posted about me and Mila flying out to L.A because I'm working on a project and there are just so many comments that are attacking what I'm wearing in the photo, coming for my body, shaming my hair or whatever they could find just to trigger me.

"You need to stop reading what stupid people are saying about you. People are gonna talk, they always do, but if you don't read it, it can't effect you." Mila speaks up.

I turned my phone off and caressed it close to my chest.

"I wasn't reading what people were saying about me." I lied.

She just rolled her eyes before shaking her head. "I literally watched you stop on almost every comment that had something shitty to say. How about we read nice comments for a change. Like the one that boy left you on your post yesterday." She smirks but I roll my eyes.

" I don't know him, and I don't wanna know him. All I did was like his instagram post and he went on a rampage, liking all my post and commenting." I say dismissively.

"Maybe because he thinks you're cute and wants to get to know you."

"Well he can try all he wants. I like being single. It's peaceful. I don't have to worry about cheaters." I grimace.

"I'm just saying, giving the poor guy a shot wouldn't be the worse thing ever. Just think about." She replied.

"I thought... and the answer is still no." I smile.