2: work

[monday]

Location: Seoul- 11:30 pm

"Left right left right left right" Taehuyng said as he drove the car this time. He kept going left and right on the long road for letterly no reason.

"Tae darling, can you just drive straight for once?" Jungkook said leaning against the window with a heavy sigh. He had let taehyung drive them for a change but the boy would be serious and kept joking around just to annoy Jungkook.

"Fine. only this time" Taehyung said and stepped on the gas speeding towards the building at the end of the road. It was a sandy road outside the city so they didn't need to worry too much about camera's just to keep enough distance from the nearby buildings.

"thank you" Jungkook regretted letting the boy drive, Taehuyng wasn't taking anything seriously today, the boy was really looking for the edge of Jungkook's bucket. and Jungkook wasn't going to let him go off just like that. a rough night was ahead for sure, if the boy wanted it or not.

"And were here!" taehyung said and stopped the car with a shriek. Jungkook cursed at him and sent him a dark glare. Taehuyng chuckled and stopped the engine crossing his arms.

"Stay here"

"no, wanna go with you"

"It's dangerous"

"but i got you right?" taheuyng said and smiled. Jungkook stared at the boy. the boy that got letterly all his heart and body, then sighed and nudged his head.

"come on then, don't cry if you get hurt"

"i won't, i know you will take care of them" Taehyung didn't deny he was still scared often, but he knew the other. jungkook never let him got any kind of harm. and if he got hurt the raven wouldn't let the person live after that. Jungkook killed everyone that even threatened his Husband.

"I need to keep my Cupcake safely with me, no one can hurt you besides me"

"im all yours bunnyboy"

the two exit the car and walk towards the house that was oddly shut tight avoiding any light coming into the house. Jungkook approached the house going in front and kicked the window breaking the glass. The pieces shattered to the floor with the end of his gun he removed the sharp edges so they wouldn't cut their legs before stepping in.

"ath the glass" he said. after they ran away and their time at the hotel Jungkook changed a bit. instead of staying cold forever he grew a bit more caring towards Tahuyng. well he was always worried for the other from the start but now he accepted the way it should be properly expressed. He was watching out for the other more to make sure he was safe at his side. Still Taehuyng hasn't killed anyone or done any harm. if the police found them Taheuyng won't be in as much trouble as Jungkook who is still a highly wanted criminal.

"It's dark," Taehyung said, not liking the dark. Jungkook didn't reply but just walked clo0ser next to the boy so he knew he was still there.

"He is hiding" jungkook whispered. Taeyung was kind of regretting going with Jungkook into the house. He doesn't like the feeling of danger. but it was also slightly..exciting.

"Suga, any traces?" Jungkook asked the earpiece where his partner was. Yoongi still worked together with the raven, they just seem to get better and better. and that feared the police just as much as the citizens. Jungkook was unstoppable.

"no sign. watch your back just in case" Yoongi replied. He was looking with them through the little camera He gave the raven. it had a heat vision so he could easily find their targets if they were hiding. but he could only see the direction Jungkook was facing.