Chapter 11

"Breakfast is served, Lady GS." Words, followed by a light knock at my door, were heard. 

"Thank you, Rosie," I called out, as I brushed through the last stroke of my hair. 

I woke up exceptionally early this morning. Before the sunrise. Consequently, I had spare time to prepare for the upcoming events that will be held today.

However, I could not afford to be late today, regardless of any situation. Today was a special day, being that all honorary students of our University will be giving a public speech on the importance of learning. 

Unfortunately but not regrettably for me, I am one of them.

After getting dressed in our formal school attire, I made my way downstairs, greeting many of our staff. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I heard Nina call out from our dining room.

"Good morning to you as well," I replied, entering the room where I was met with many stares.

It will take a while to get accustomed to the concept of living with five gentlemen.

"How was your sleep Y/N?" Sofia asked while sipping her morning tea.

"What sleep?" I replied.

"My goodness, have you not slept at all since yesterday," Grace asked, her voice full of concern.

I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to be the cause of Grace's long lectures, regarding a healthy sleep.

"Don't those eyebags already answer your question Grace?" SoSo jokingly said.

"Mmm, I didn't know you studied to be a jester for Her Royal Highness," I replied with a smug plastered all over my face.

Many chuckles appeared as a cause of my broken humor. A burst of laughter escaped from Sebastian's mouth.

"She got you there," Sebastian said after he was done laughing.

"You are supposed to be on my side." SoSo squinted her eyes at him.

"Speaking of that, have the both of you made any wedding plans yet?" Claire questioned.

"Not yet, but one thing is certain... you are uninvited Y/N." SoSo crossed her arms.

"Fairly bold of you to assume I was going to attend your wedding in the first place. I'd rather read a book." I smiled at her.

"Like hell you would!" she snapped, evidently annoyed at the minimal effect which her words had on me.

 "Language." Sofia starred at SoSo.

"You will be coming and you will be my maid of honor." 

"Make up your mind, will ya?" Payton said, displeased with the obnoxious shouting.

"Stay out of it." 

A loud thud came from Sofia's direction, as she practically pushed her cup onto the table. She's done it before, hence we knew that it was her way of telling everyone to behave, especially now that we have long-term guests.

~~~~

As everyone finished eating, it was finally my time to leave. 

"Come with us, Lady GS." Louis reached out his hand for me to grab.

"I think I'll walk today. Thank you, Lord Louis." I politely declined. The thought of spending more time with William bothered me. 

"Nonsense, we should be on our way," William stated coldly as he passed me.