More Withdraws

TW: Mentions of drug use, written withdraw symptoms
Kurapika POV

I grabbed the cup of tea off the counter and sighed as I walked to our bedroom.

I opened the door slowly and turned on the light, "Hey Leorio, I brought you some tea." I walked over to the bed and set the tea down on the nightstand. Leorio was laying in bed shaking violently, he was having withdrawal symptoms again.

He must have been using for the past few months because his symptoms are now just starting to show up now, and that worries me.

Leorio chuckled, "I-I hate t-tea."

"I know baby that's why I added sugar it might help you not feel the urge to start using again, especially heroin....at least that's what I heard."

"Y-yeah-" Before he could finish his sentence he leaned over the bed and started to throw up in the trash can.

I sighed, "I looked up some ways to deal with withdrawals, you should get up and exercise."

He shook his head, "I-it hurts so much."

"I know baby, I know." I touched his forehead, "You have a fever...."

Leorio put his arm over his eyes, "I can barley see anything. It hurts so much that I barely think. I almost couldn't tell who you were. I can't sleep. I can't think straight." He chuckled, "Get it?" I could hear the pain in his voice. I didn't know how much pain he was in but I could tell that it was too much for him to bare.

"I get it..." I smiled sadly, "The boys want to talk to you."

"No, oh god no, I can't let them see me like this, especially Gon. Imagine seeing one of your only father figures in so much pain, they can barley recognize you. I don't want to put them through that."

"I-alright baby, okay." I kissed his forehead, "Try and get some sleep, I love you."

"I'll try."

I stood up and left the room closing the door behind me. As soon as the door closed I fell to the floor and started to cry. I couldn't stand to see him like this, it hurts him and it hurts me.

____________________

Felt like writing angst so yeah have fun with the next few chapters.