Hunter Mission pt.5

Kurapika POV

I walked out of the bathroom slipping my bag back in my shoulder without showing any signs of what I just did.

I stopped in my tracks and felt my leg, "Shit." I left my gun in the bathroom, hopefully Leorio has it, I'm probably going to need it. I looked back at the bathroom door to see Leorio walk out calmly.

Leorio glanced at my bag then made finger guns.

I opened my bag and sighed, he must have put my gun in my bag sometime during our.....fun time.

I rolled my shoulders back and put a smile on my face as I walked over to our table.

I sat down and took my bag off, "Sorry that took so long. I got distracted." Sarah smiled, "That's fine."

I looked around, "Umm...where's Adam?"

"Oh he went to the basement, there was an issue there apparently." I nodded, "Okay." Soon enough Leorio sat down beside me, "Back."

Sarah raised an eyebrow, "What about our drinks."

"They were out."

"Ah okay."

Leorio leaned towards me, "They're preparing for shipment right now. I say we hurry up and get this over with."

I nodded, "Of course."

After a few seconds music started to play and Sarah smiled, "Time to dance! Come on." The three of us got up from the table and Leorio grabbed my waist, "On the count of three draw your gun."

"Okay."

He stood upright and grabbed my hand bringing me to the dance floor. Simple enough he put his hand on my waist and grabbed the other.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

At the same time we both pulled out our guns and held them up. To our surprise many people held up their hands it got on the ground. The music stopped and the room went silent.

"Where's Mr.Martinez?" Leorio asked.

One of the men in the audience answered with a shaky voice, "H-he's in the basement packing up the shipment."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Why are you guys so frightened? I'm not going to actually shoot you." When I said that a man stood up behind me and at least tried to run.

Leorio shot the man in his ankle making him fall to the ground, "He said he wouldn't shoot you. Not that I wouldn't shot you."

Sarah gasped, "You're a guy?"

"It wasn't obvious? I thought the kid thing gave it away." She tilted her head, "So the baby thing was a hoax?"

"Oh no! We adopted her because her mom died while giving birth."

"Aw that's sweet."

"Yeah I guess. I mean she's just really cute. I love kids so much, you know one time my friends Gon and Killua-"

Leorio put his hand on my shoulder, "That's enough."

I nodded, "Yeah okay. Where's the shipment headed to?" The man that answered before shook his head, "We don't know exactly."

Leorio sighed, "Okay well, Kurapika stay here while I go to the basement. Don't let anyone get away and shoot them of you need to." I nodded, "Alright."

Leorio put his gun away and ran towards the basement leaving me upstairs.

One of the women started to speak, "Where'd you get your dress?" I shrugged, "At a bridal shop. It was supposed to be my wedding dress but it can't now because my fiancé saw me in it."

"How much was it?"

"Two thousand. My new one is cheaper."

I heard the kitchen door open and I pointed my gun there before putting it down slowly in confusion, "Gon? Killua? What are you two doing here?"

Killua tilted his head, "Kurapika? Wait when did you have boobs?" I sighed, "They're fake, but what are you two doing here?"

Gon shrugged, "We heard there was a party downtown so we snuck in. What are you doing here?"

"Leorio and I are on a mission. We're finding a big drug dealer. He's making his biggest shipment now." Killua looked over my shoulder, "Where's Leorio?"

"Basement."

"Oh okay." Just as he said that Leorio ran back upstairs holding his side where some blood was on his shirt, "We have to leave now. Everyone clear out! I accidentally shot something that I wasn't supposed to do now the place is going to blow up!"

He looked at the two kids, "Oh hey guys. Wait what?" Gon waved and Killua just stood there.

"Leorio what happened? Is that your blood?" I asked as he leaned on me putting his arm around my shoulder.

Leorio nodded, "Yeah it's my blood. Nothing major, it missed my vital organs so I'll be good till I pass out."

"Uh okay, but we're treating that as soon as possible. Come let's go. Gon help me with Leorio." Gon saluted me and helped me walk Leorio out of the building and to our limo.

We all got in the back lying Leorio down on one seat.

"Gon I'm going to need to you grab that towel and apply pressure to my wound. Can you do that?" Leorio asked. Gon nodded and did what he was asked to.

Leorio looked at me, "Tell the driver to take me to the hospital."

Killua sighed, "I already did idiots."

I smiled at him, "Thanks." I grabbed Leorio's hand. Leorio sighed, "I'll be fine. Don't be scared." He let go of my hand and I grabbed his hand back, "You promised you'd hold my hand when I'm scared so you're going to. Okay?"

He chuckled, "Okay."

A few seconds later we heard a loud boom and saw fire from behind us. The building exploded. Thank god no one was in there.

We eventually made it to the hospital where they treated Leorio's wound without any questions, he had to stay overnight though so I called Melody and told her that she would have to watch Lucy a little longer than planned. She didn't care.

I stayed overnight with Leorio, I ended up falling asleep quickly on the chair beside his bed knowing that he was alright, which was all I cared about in the moment. I didn't even care that he exploded a building, as long as he was okay.