The new Naruto

Comincia dall'inizio

The manipulator looked at the boy with the fang tattoos and replied in a deep cold voice, "Why? In case you might attack me for no reason at all, I took control of your body."

"Stop being sarcastic and answer my question you creature!!" the slit-eyed man shouted with rage, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU---"

He was cut off by a sudden cold wind he felt behind him. He noticed that the man in front of him was no longer there.

Kiba's P.O.V.

He wasn't in front of me anymore. I didn't even see him move and now I feel him behind me. For the first time in my life I was completely helpless and scared. I didn't want to admit that I was scared but it felt like I would just die in an instant.

"Kiba, because of this attitude, you might die right now. I can't believe I was one of the stupidest shinobi back in the times. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to waste your life on something as simple as this 'kidnapping' right? Dying without any heroic deed done. That would be a shame wouldn't it? I've thought about this thing for quite some time so please don't yell so loud about it if you don't want to wake your comrade up," the man sad with pure seriousness in his voice while he pointed at Hinata sleeping on the bed.

I trembled when his breath touched my nape. I couldn't bare the coldness in that voice. I don't know why the others are so calm in this situation. They haven't uttered a word ever since we all gained consciousness.

"Why...." was all that came from my mouth as my throat went dry. "Why are you all so silent?" I whispered and stopped the commotion so that I could rest from all the exhaustion.

"Oh dear, I forgot to tell you one thing, I control everything you do and that includes speech. So basically I let you speak on purpose. I just wanted to see if you were still the same guy from before... Now, I found out that you're even worse. Everyone's listening... they just can't speak for now," he informed me before he shut my mouth up again.

Normal P.O.V.

"One down... Let's see who's the next I should talk to........." he said while he  decided what to do and he snapped his fingers, "Ino!"

She gasped for air the instant he snapped his fingers. She panted like she just finished running around the whole village. After she finally adjusted to the situation, she just sat there without saying a word.

"Aren't you going to scream your way out or beat me up for doing this Ino?" he asked but he was left unanswered.

She was completely fine from a distant look but she was particularly shivering. Her blue eyes displayed fear and sadness. He moved closer to her and squatted to her level.

"Don't be scared my dear... It hurts me. Do you all still see me as a demon?" he said while he gently cupped her cheeks and wiped a tear that fell from her eye. "Do you hate me that much that you don't want to talk to me? Or is your voice stuck there because you're too afraid to spit a word?"

Ino's P.O.V.

His beautiful blue eyes gazed at me. I couldn't bare the softness in his voice that made me want him. I was too afraid to speak because I didn't know what would come out of my mouth if I did. His eyes were locked with mine while he caressed my cheek.

"Come on Ino, talk to me now. I promise not to hurt any of you..." he said as he coaxed me to talk.

I finally gave in and asked, "Why are you doing this Naruto? Why... you weren't like this before... Have you sided with the enemy?" Tears ran down my cheeks when I spoke. I didn't particularly know why I was crying. Maybe because I was scared, or maybe I was sad that he became like this, or maybe because my body hurt every time I try to set myself free from his control.