The new Naruto

Ten people have identified the purple-eyed stranger so far. His last batch of 'friends' were Team Kurenai, and he put the two boys asleep. But where is Hinata? Well, she's in his arms now and who knows what is coming...

Author's note: Hey thanks for reading the last update. ^^ This is my fourth chapter ... I don't know if you're even interested in this. I'm just setting my mind free from all these bottled up ideas. ^_^ I'll be making more stories from now on so I hope they're more interesting than this. (^^'')

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor any of its characters. Kishimoto Masashi does.

Chapter 4

The sun shone down on the two people in the forest. The man was holding a blushing girl in his arms.

"I-t really is you.." Hinata faintly said as she rested her head on the man's sturdy chest.

Looking at the fragile lady in his arms with a small smile, he let out a smile that mirrored hers.

"Naruto-kun..." she mumbled before she passed out in exhaustion.

This shocked him but he recovered instantly and blew the hair that covered her face away. He smiled and looked at her with the most caring eyes that any girl would love to see. After a good two minutes of staring at the girl in his arms, he decided to go on with his plans.

"Guess I have to carry more load... I didn't expect this lady to pass out right away," he said with a little chuckle while the serious expression remained intact.

He walked towards the two men who slumped on the floor moments ago and sighed before he knelt down to check their bodies. They were completely fine and the sedative may last for a couple of hours or so. This gave him enough time for his plan. He performed some unusual seals and the duo before him floated about five feet above the ground still in a lying position. He let Hinata go and she floated as well as he fixed his mask and went on with the girl back in his arms. He performed another seal and they teleported to where Ino, Shikamaru, and Lee were. He teleported them again. That somewhere would be the underground level of his apartment. He set them down on the chairs and waited for the sedative to lose its effect.

Underground...

"This is more troublesome than I thought," he sighed and took the bandages off and went to the sink to wash his face. After cleaning himself up, he carried the Hyuuga and put her down on the bed a few meters away from the chairs the others were sitting on. The underground level wasn't one of those creepy cave-like structures (like Orochimaru's hideouts). It was a large room with tiled floors and walls. It looked all neat and tidy. There were little cabinets with medicine and first aid stuff in it. There was also a little refrigerator by the sink. There were weapons and scrolls on the other side of the room behind the unconscious shinobi. It was like a clinic, a storage room and a friendly house mixed together. Anybody could live here. He sat on the side of the bed where Hinata was sleeping peacefully and patiently waited for the people in front of him to wake up.

2 hours later:

The five people in front of the unmasked stranger were gaining consciousness. They groaned a little and opened their eyes. As they raised their heads, their eyes met the purple eyes that they had seen before this happening. Before they could even talk or move, they felt a sudden control over their bodies. They couldn't move an inch of their bodies from the toes to the head.

"That was easy... I didn't expect you five to raise your heads in unison," he said as he walked closer until he was just a few feet afar.

"W-why are y-you doing this??" Kiba struggled as he groaned and tried his best to get those words out.