The Right Guy? PART 4

Part 4

Delivery Dude's P.O.V

Waking up early for delivering packages and mail is so not worth it. I don't even get to sleep in anymore. Well this was my final stop. It was a pretty cool place by the ocean.

I rang the doorbell and just waited. A girl opened the door in shorts and a pajama tank top, which was practically nothing. And whoa was she hot looking. She seemed to finally notice I am guessing her look and she blushed so red, it was so cute. She started to smile - man did she have a great smile- and I smiled back, well I guess more like a smirk.

" May I help you?", she said. She had such a nice voice. Not like those perky high pitched girls or the ones with a nasal-y voice.

" Um, I have a package for a Za- Zah-Zahr...", I said trying to read the label on the package yet trying to sound like I've done this a lot.

" Oh, that's for Zahara, my friend", she said reaching for the package," where do I sign".

" Right here", I said showing her where to sign and passing the package. It looked like she was going to drop it, but I was there to hold it.

" Would you like me to bring it in for you", I asked seeming as it might have been heavy for her.

" Yes please, that would be great", she said with a smile and feeling relieved.

I went inside and she pointed at the shelf to place the package. I went over and placed it down. I turned around and smiled.

" Thank you so much, I don't know what would have happened if you were not here, well actually I do... I'll just stop talking now". She was so red and She was cute when she was embarrassed.

I chuckled and said, " Don't worry about it, glad I could help. It's all in a days work of delivery man", sounding a little flirty.

She smiled and I smiled back and said, " hope to see you soon". She did not know how much I really wanted that, but in reality it didn't seem like there would be much of a chance. I waved a good bye and I left.

I got in the van and went pack to the postal office. I parked and got into my car and went home to get some food. I knocked on the door since I forgot my keys and Eric - my brother- opened the door. I asked if breakfast was made and he gave me the no-get- your-own- breakfast look. I just gave him a nod and went to make breakfast and I asked if he wanted any. He said sure. I decided to make some pancakes and eggs.

" So why are you so happy? You would be so depressed when you come home from delivering stuff."

I didn't answer and just worked on making breakfast. " I bet it's a girl", said Arial. Where did she come from?

Before I could actually ask she replied," oh I was awake when you rang the doorbell like crazy. Gosh you can be so annoying. Plus I could smell your burning food from upstairs." and started laughing.

I was so shocked. How is it that girls always know when guys are thinking about girls. I was deep in thought when I heard the twins yelling, " the food is actually burning, pay attention!"

I quickly looked at the stove at picked up the pan with a towel an putting it in the sink and then turned the fan on, so it can suck up the horrible burning stench.

Phew, good thing Arial and Eric were here otherwise this would have been the third time this month I destroyed the kitchen. And thank goodness my parents were on their business trip otherwise I would have been dead.