The Right Guy? PART 2

Well here is part 2. I hope you guys will like it and please feel free to comment, vote or like :D

Part 2

We were kissing under the stars with my arms around his neck and felt his hands around my waist when all of a sudden there was a random beeping. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ugh... I woke up and looked at my clock, it was the alarm and I turned it off. Then I remembered my dream, well more like a memory of yesterday night and laughed to myself. It was still quite early in the morning so I went back to sleep. Soon I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup. Mmm, that smelt real good. I got up in my PJs and went to washroom. I brushed my teeth and got out. I went straight down and I see the chocolate chip pancakes with the chocolate syrup and chocolate milk on the table. I knew it was my roomies and their way of getting me to tell them the details.

They knew I loved my chocolate breakfasts and this would be a great way of getting what they wanted. I started laughing and I noticed no one was there so I ran to the table so I could get my chocolate but keep my night to myself. Out of no where Jessi came out and took the plate of chocolate goodness. I frowned and she laughed.

Very typical of her. Jessi was a fun loving person and had a great personality. She could be funny but in a weird crazy way. She was tallish person. She was taller then me by a little. I was maybe a 5 foot 8 inches and she probably was 5 foot 9 inches more or so. She was very pretty but she would never admit it. She had thick dark brown hair, you could almost say black, brown eyes, great height and body. She wasn't too big or too small and she wasn't crazily curvy but she had her curves. She was my BFFSKSBMS(Best Friend Forever Since Kindergarten, Basically My Sister)

" So Tori, now that I have you under my control you have got to tell me everything. Every little detail." Jessi said with an evil grin.

Rolling my eyes at her, " Hmph. Fine, fine but let me have some pancakes. I am starving!" how did I get myself into this mess? Oh right I didn't, I just have crazy friends.

Jessi passed me the pancakes and waited expectantly with a big grin. " So are you going to start to reminisce about your date are you going to just going to sit there stuffing your face?"

Scowling at Jessi I was going to start to tell her when I noticed that Zahara hasn't come down yet so I asked Jessi, " Where is Zahara? Didn't she wake up yet?"

"Didn't she tell you, she had to go to Montréal for a few days for her cousins wedding. And the others left for there usual trip to the spa. So it's just you and me for awhile"

" Oh, I didn't know that. We will have our own fun for awhile. Well I guess I'll start off with the story. Basically it started off with dinner at Le Glaçon. Can you believe that. It was so amazing and the outside looked so beautiful. Anyways we ordered dinner...he made me close my eyes."

Along the way, Jessi listening making her comments, " Aww that is so cute".

" Anyways, he made me close my eyes and I felt something cold against my neck/chest... We walked through the ocean... He kissed me all of sudden", I said all giddy.

" O-M-G", she screamed, " that is so so romantic, he is such a great guy. I wish I had a guy like him" she said with a pout but laughing, which made me laugh as well.

" Aww Jessi, do not worry, you will find THE guy soon".

" But he won't be as awesome as Brendon" she said with a laugh.

" Ohh Jessi, you are too funny. How be go man hunting today at the mall, and it would be great to have a girls day out", I asked Jessi but I knew the answer already. "

" Oh my gosh, yes! Today is going to be so much fun" which she practically yelled. " Oh! Before I forget, you have got to show me the necklace Brendon got for you".

" Sure, I'll bring it down, but after that we are going to get ready and spend the day at the mall, kay?"

" Yea, yea, just bring it down already.

I went upstairs to get the necklace while she washed the dishes. I went to my room and opened up my jewelry box. Inside was the necklace. It was so beautiful and I was so adoring it. I was about to take it out and that's when I heard the bell ring. Guessing that Jessi would answer the door I just stayed up for awhile longer.