Hogsmeade (part 2): Paisley

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh well, Im (y/n) (l/n). I was just walking around I came across your shop. It's lovely."

"Thank you, my wife and I bought this place 20 years ago."

"Wife? Where is she?" I asked curiously. So far, Paisley lived a simple, interesting life.

"Underground." Paisley simply answered.

"Underground? Does she work inside a mine or something?" I laughed at my own joke.

"No, she's dead. Buried somewhere underground." She corrected casually.

"Oh-" I stopped laughing. "Sorry...for your loss." Paisley did nothing but crack up.

"My goodness, darling." She laughed, "It's alright." Paisley continued to laugh but finally cooled down after a minute. "If Viv saw the look on your face she would've laughed too." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Viv is the name of your wife?"

"Vivian fully, but she never had a fond of it. We lived here for awhile but when she passed, I opened the antique shop to sell our old items." Paisley responded and started to walk away, "Well do you want some tea or not?"

"Oh, I don't like tea." I said, shaking my head.

"You'll like my tea, it's the best." Paisley smirked and continued to walk.

"Alright." I nodded and went to follow Paisley. We went inside a small room that was much more clean than the rest of the building. In the room, there sat a small coffee table with a teacup set, and on the center of the table, there was a vase with orange ranunculus flowers.

"Take a sit, love." Paisley said and with a swift of her wand an arm chair moved across another. Paisley sat down in one and I sat in the other. Paisley waved her wand and a teacup with flowed into my hands. Following my teacup was a tea pot that poured warm tea inside my cup. Paisley served herself some tea and took a sip. "So, where are you from?"

"America." I answered, taking a sip of my tea. Paisley was right, her tea was savory and sweet. It truly was the best.

"Well I know that." She said in response, "Tell me more."

"California, I'm from California. I was a student at Ilvermorny, but then I transferred here."

"Mmm..." She slowly nodded her head, "What house?"

"At Ilvermorny I was a Thunderbird, now I'm a Gryffindor."

"Gryffindor. Viv was a Gryffindor. She was...wild." Paisley laughed in admiration.

"What house were you in?" I asked taking a sip of tea.

"Slytherin." Paisley smiled, "Ohh the good times." I took another sip of tea as Paisley looked back into her past. "Sugar is key, darling."

"What?"

"Sugar. In the tea." Paisley lifted her teacup.

"Oh, I'll keep that in mind." I smiled sweetly and took another sip. "When did you go to Hogwarts?" I curiously asked.

"1938."

"That means you were at Hogwarts when Myrtle passed."

"That year..." Paisley shook her head sadly, "she was a good friend of mine." Paisley sighed and set her almost empty teacup on the coffee table. "Have you met her? I heard she hangs around Hogwarts."

"Myrtle? I've heard about her but I've never met her."

"Befriend her, and tell her I say hello when you do." Paisley smiled.