03. 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙘

Comenzar desde el principio

"Don't worry, I would never hurt you"

Stuck in the moment, you just watch the stranger in front of you. You don't even know who he is—yet your eager to find out more.

"Who are you?" you ask, "We've been in here for about 20 minutes, and you haven't introduced yourself yet"

The man laughs, letting go of your hand. He walks over to his desk, and leans against it with his hands.

"Why do you want to know?"

You scrunch your face in annoyance, walking closer to him.

"If I'm getting involved with you Immortals, I at least want to know who you are, and why your men kiss your feet, as if your a god or something" You say laughing. He looks at you, with a cold, stern look on his face, shutting you up real quick.

"My name is Rintarou Suna. I'm the boss of the Immortals."

Suna. That name rang in your head, as if you've heard it somewhere.

"Here, let me introduce you to a couple people. If your gonna join us, mind as well know your way around here"

Suna grabs your hand, as the both of you leave the room. You both walk down the stairs, leading back to the main room.

"This is the main room. We call it the pit. Everything happens here. There's drinks, food, dancers, any type of entertainment you can think of."

You nod, as you follow him past the crowd.

"You might see a lot of people right now, but us Immortals are very small. If anything, there's only a couple of us. So the people you see now, their not one of us, just a bunch of randoms ."

Suna drags you with the music, leading you to the dance floor. He rests his hands on your waist, feeling your the gun on the side of your dress. He laughs and just ignores it.

"You know how to dance?" You ask curiously

"Of course I know how to dance. There isn't anything I don't know how to do baby" He winks, as you roll your eyes from his cockiness.

The two of you sway to the music, as you put your hands around Suna's neck. He brings you closer, as his hands roam closer to your ass. You kick his shin with your heel, making him jolt out of pain.

"Hands up here" You smirk, as his hands rest back on your waist

"This encounter with you has just been trials of you hurting me" He winces, as you laugh.

"It's nothing you can't take, handsome"

Suna smirks at your words, as you both continue to dance.

"Who are you, really?" you ask. "I know your not this cold, scary guy you make out to be."

Suna stops dancing, and just looks you in the eye. There was a short pause, before he opened his mouth to respond.

"That's a mystery, darling"

You leave his arms, and the both of you leave the dance floor. Suna spots Atsumu, and points directly at him.