Omg its the 69th chapter 😩

Start from the beginning

"Senpai! Please put on some clothes!" Hotaro exclaimed as he went to pick up his gym uniform.

"Sorry sorry!" He sheepishly said, now fully clothed.

"T-that was so MANLY!" Kirishima exclaimed as class 1a went wild.

"H-how did you do that!?!?" Midoriya asked, looking at them with sparkles in his eyes.

"Oh, it was pretty simple." Tsubaka said. "We used Hotaro as a decoy."

"So that when Mirio attacked me, he would deactivate his quirk." Hotaro continued, "and with Tsubaka's quirk we stopped him in time."

"Allowing me to drain his energy." (Y/n) finished, sighing while she took out a bottle of hand sanitizer and poured it onto her hands.

"Oh (y/n)-chan lemme have some, I left mine in the classroom." Tsubaka said raising a hand towards her.

"May I have some as well?" Hotaro's deep voice echoed in her ears.

"Hey back off transformer reject." Tsubaka growled.

Hotaro growled as they glared back at one another, lightening erupting from their eyes as (y/n) sighed inbetween them, popping the hand sanitizer cap.

1a sweatdropped at the scene before them but slowly, their faces turned serious then they saw the intimidating aura surrounding the three.

"Shiketsu really is something huh?" Sero muttered, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah (y/n)-chan got so cool!" Mina exclaimed

"Yeah (y/n)-chan got so cool!" Mina exclaimed. "Man I'm kinda jealous."

A few murmurs were heard in agreements, but a hand ful of students were jealous for different reasons, as they stared at the two boys sandwiching the (h/c) haired girl who just sighed in annoyance.

"(Y/n)-chan! You're so cool!" Nejire exclaimed, walking up to the three as Mirio and Amajiki trailed along behind her. "And you two!" She pointed at Tsubaka and Hotaro who were behind her, "you three work so well together! You could be like the big three when you're third years in UA!"

"Ah... about that..." (y/n) mumbled.

"We're actually from Shiketsu." Tsubaka answered, pointing at himself.

The big three's eyes widened at his words. Shiketsu? The other two made sense, but (y/n)? Why would she be in Shiketsu? Wasn't she a UA student? Yeah she was, she was at the festival.... so.....

"Shiketsu?" Nejire muttered, tilting her head in confusion.

"Ah..." (y/n) sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, "yeah I transferred a while ago... sorry for not telling you..."

"So that's why we couldn't find you today in class." Mirio exclaimed with a smile, "well as long as you're happy! I hope Shiketsu is treating you well! But seeing you perform so well in this practice test I can tell you've learned a lot! I'm proud of you and your friends." He gave her a while smile and a thumbs up.