Vorgen: "AWAWAWAWWA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! Damn it is windy out here! I can't hear shit!!!"

Yelled the immature man, covering his ears.

Astrid: "For Odin's sake!! You're coming with me whether you like it or not!!"

Vorgen: "OH SHIT!! A WALKING EGGPLANT!!"
He pointed behind Astrid.

Astrid: "A WHAT?!"

Out of reflex Astrid looked behind her.Only to see nothing.

Astrid: "VORGEN YOU--"

She then turned back to Vorgen, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Vorgen had vanished into thin air. Leaving Astrid dumbfounded at herself for falling right into his stupid trick.

Astrid: "...I can't believe i fell right into that one"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: "Gosh.... I knew she would want to see Dad eventually."

*KRRR* *Ppprrrr*

Vorgen: "Oh?"

*Kkrrrrr* *PRRRR*

Vorgen: "GAH!"

*PpprRR KKRRRR*

Vorgen: " AEUGH!! my stomach..... Too much tomato chili fish soup...."

(WARNING: DISGUSTING SCENE UP AHEAD)

With intense pain in his stomach, he desperately walked to the forest and made his way to nearby bushes.

Pulling his pants down, he squatted and at that exact moment, he let out a loud fart and a burst of brown substances.

Vorgen: "Goddamn chillies.....Aeugh..."

*PPPPPRRTT*

Vorgen: "OOOHH FUCK!!!"

He clasped his hand together tightly, As if praying to god, asking for mercy.

Vorgen: "....uuuh..... Ah...... Oh god..... The agony...."

*Sniff* *Sniff* *Whimper* *Sniff*

Vorgen: "....Huh?"

From behind, Vorgen could hear something sniffing on his naked ass and shit. He took a peek behind him and he saw a pack of wolves standing right behind him.

Vorgen: "What in the hell.... You guys again?"

They were the same pack of wolves who took a visit when The Black Prior was taking a leak yesterday morning.

But this time they brought something with them to offer to Vorgen.

Vorgen: "Oh..... Okay then..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen POV

Vorgen: "Hmmmm..... Smells good..."

I took a whiff from the pot of soup I'm currently cooking.

The wolves brought me a couple of Rabbits for me to cook. I was about to decline kindly but..... How i could i say no to them when they gave me those puppy eyes.