Will And Tessa- Fan-Fiction - The Infernal Devices

This is my first FanFiction so I am sorry if its bad :) This is Tessa's Point Of View.

It was dark and cold, as I stood in the middle of a busy London street. Everyone was dressed normally but everyone was in white. I quickly looked down at my dress and saw that I wore a pretty blood red dress as it flowed in the wind. Why am I the only one in red and then I noticed a mysterious guy, wearing black! He was wearing Shadowhunter gear but I could not see his face under his hood. He was facing me from a distance. I couldn’t help but run. I lifted my dress and ran the opposite way into a less crowded street. It felt like pure darkness but with a flicker of the lamp-lit street lamps. The road was cobble which is very difficult to run over. My heel got stuck in one of the gaps of the cobble and I twisted my ankle, and fell backwards. To my surprise I was caught by the mysterious guy, I tried looking into his face but could not as he had a black mask on! But I could see his beautiful blue eyes which were a very pure, bright and sharp colour, like the ocean. By the way his blue eyes glistened in the lamp-lit light, I felt like this was Will. But why would Will be wondering around in London at night? How come he is in London. After Will left the London Institute, I have been feeling lonely, like I have no one to hold anymore. No one to love. But if this is Will has he come back?

“Tessa…” The guy said.

“Will?” I asked.

“Is that you?” I asked, and then I saw him nod.

“Tessa…I’m sorry” Will said sadly.

“What are you sorry for?” I asked.

“Leaving you…"  Will said but looked away from my face. He put me up right and hugged me tightly. As he pulled away, I put my hand up slowly to stroke his face but forced myself to put it back down.

“You had to leave…the curse was hurting you. You couldn’t find a cure” I said meaningfully.

“Hurting the ones I love…like you” He said looking even more depressed.  

“Whilst I was gone…I was in Idris looking for some sort of cure to my curse. Before I left…all I could think about was you. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. How I hurt you and treated you like rubbish. But that was the curse. I had no intention in hurting you!

“When I first met you…I had a wall around myself, I was blocking everyone I loved, including you. I was putting them at arm’s length so  no one would love me, and get hurt…” Will said, struggling for more words.

“And now from the help of my friends in Idris…The curse has been lifted. I had to give up most of my money for this but it’s worth it. Spending my life with you. If you still love me?” He asked.

“Of course I love you Will!” I said and wrapped my arms around him.