Chapter 23: Show me

Start from the beginning

Sighing under my breathe as I see Finn look the other way then I went back to my position earlier.

"You know..." I trailed off, as I heard his gentle hum in response, floating in the air.

"You know, I suspected you were hiding something and I was so close to being like a detective." I continued.

Noticing he turned his head and so I turned my head to his way to see his golden eyes wide, shining in amusement then burst out laughing while covering his mouth adorably.

I couldn't help but grin goofily at the sight unfolding infront of me, "What? It's true." I spoke in a playfully offended tone, the wide grin splitting my face, betraying me.

He sighed after his laughter fit before speaking, "I know you're not lying Mills," Said Finn, grinning widely.

'Should I tell him about that one particular thing I did ?... Nah, there's things better left unsaid...Heh... Shut up Millie, not now.' I thought, mentally scowling at myself.

"Anyways..." I trailed off.

"Yeah?"

My expression turned serious, "Can you do those things again?" I asked, "Please..."

He looked at me, confused, "Can you be more specific? I don't think I caught up..." Then he's eyes lit up in realization.

"Oh! You want me to show you the abilities?" He asked for confirmation and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Yes! Cause like I wanna see them in action again." I said.

"Alright, let me just close the curtains." He informed, but he did not stood up to close it... He just swifty swung his right index finger to the direction of the window and later on the curtains are closed.

That left me stunned but said nothing about it. "So what do you want to see?"

I shook my head to shake off my stunned state before thinking. Then I tought of something, "Can you grow plants on the palm of your hands?"

"What?" He asked, a slight chuckle mixing with his word.

"Can you grow plants on the palm of your hands." I repeated.

"I have never tried that before, but I do can grow any kind of plants on any form of life." He responded.

I got bummed out about that, to be honest. but, oh well, "But..." He said, and I waited impatiently for him to finish.

"There's always time to do things we've never tried before, so let's see if I can." He finished and I got excited.

He sat upright, laying his back on the headboard and I mirrored his actions leaning in to his side, waiting in anticipation for something to happen.

Then he lifted his left hand up to chest level. I heard him deeply sighing.
______________________________________

Finn's pov:

Sighing deeply I fluttered my eyes closed, entering a space in my head where I always go when activating my powers.

I searched for that familiar tingle that always happens everytime I act this way. Finding it, my eyebrows marring in concentration, my eyes still shut close, picturing the image of what I want to grow.

Then I felt the sudden urge of power, spreading all over my body then crawling to my arm then to my open palm.

As I felt the power, my eyes shot open then down to my palm where a green light flashed to the very center and I felt a light air trying to pass through my skin.