𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Copy. We got the west side. Partial on the other end of the alley" Erin says, as she and Mickey are parked on the other side of the street.

"If anyone goes mobile from the house, we're in position for a take away" Antonio states.

"O, Ruzek, move closer, see if there's any movement in the house" Voight says.

"10-4" Olinsky says.

Maxine lowers her camera, seeing someone in a yellow hoodie walk towards the house, making her take out her walkie and says, "Hold up. We got company"

"Who's this joker?" Antonio asks.

After a minute of seeing what this guy is doing, he takes out a gun and Jay yells, "Gun!"

After gun fire starts pouring out of the house, Jay and Maxine quickly get out of the car and race towards the house, following after Alvin and Adam.

"Police!" Maxine shouts, as she, Jay and Al clear out rooms. Hank, Erin and Mickey walk inside the house and Voight says, "Hoodie's dead"

"This one's alive" Jay says, indicating to the guy on the ground that Adam just shot.

"Charlie 50-21, emergency" Al says, into the radio.

"What?" Adam says as Jay hands him a pair of latex gloves.

"He's gonna bleed out. We gotta put pressure on the wound" Jay says, as he and Adam kneel next to the man.

"Gunshot fired by police, offender down. Plain clothes officers on scene" Al continues into the radio.

"In here" Erin yells, as she and Maxine stumbleupon boxes of bullets. Bishop takes a bullet out to show Hank and says, "Cop killers"

"Hey, look at this" Erin says, looking through a garbage bag. Antonio walks over to her and says, "What do you got?" Erin then hands him the box, "Insulin. Someone here was a diabetic?" then the brunette dumps the garbage bag out, that was filled with nothing but empty insulin boxes, "Or not"

"Is there a black market for this stuff?" Maxine asks.

"None that I've heard of. You know what?" Antonio says, holding up the bullet next to the empty box, "It's a good place to hide a bullet, though"

"Nice work" Hank says.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine sits at her desk when Hank walks out of his office with a couple pictures in his hand and tapes one onto the board and says, "Alright, this is Edward Jelko, the deceased, a street level dealer" then he tapes the second picture right next to the first, "This is Peter Thomas Banfill, the offender, currently baking in a coma over at county. Jelko probably thought, like we did, that Banfill was sitting on something big, went over there to rip him off"

Antonio gets up from his desk, holding one of the bullets in his hands and says, "These are M995s. Teflon tipped, Kevlar penetrating round" as Ruzek grabs the bullet from him, "Ballistics has 'em linked to several recent homicides"

"And we found 100 of these at the scene" Erin says, holding up one of the insulin boxes, "It's for type R insulin, which is a canadian designation"