me!

[ this is my art by the way. I'mvery proud of it! ]

I'm pansexual and a demiflux girl! Demiflux girl meaning that I go by she/any pronouns!

I have major mommy issues.(not looking for sympathy just trying to share about myself) My mother was physically, emotionally, mentally, and verbally abusive. I didn't know that she was abusive until she got visitations and my dad got sole custody. I thought that was just how mothers were supposed to act. She still causes issues but I don't see her any more. She still calls but she only calls once every 1-3 months.

My dad is amazing and is the best friend I could ask for! He went through similar things with my mother. She was very abusive towards my dad too. He didn't know how she was towards me. After I told him he wouldn't stop blaming himself for not seeing the signs. I talked to him and he is going to try and get me therapy! We both agreed that it would be best for me to be able to talk to someone I don't know.

( I'll go more in depth about my childhood another time)

This is probably going to turn into a place for me to vent, but if you read about my childhood it might sound like I'm writing a book about a stereotypical sad characters life.