𝟶.𝟾

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:

𝚁𝚞𝚟 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚘𝚔𝚔𝚒𝚎.𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚞𝚟.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍: 𝙽𝚘

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍-𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 :)

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Small re-cap, and other things:

Both you and Ruv had grown feeling for each other, but after Ruv confesses to you, you didn't know how to respond.
As you respond after a long while Ruv comes over to your apartment wanting to tell you something seemingly important bit before he could start you stop him. You both end up watching a movie and playing a game as if nothing ever happened.

And with that the recap is over but there's more!

You have finally taken the test you've been dying to get finished after about a month of so called studying.
Hoping you had passed that trechorious  test you invite both Ruv and Sarvente over for a sleepover. Sadly only Ruv came.

--

"Heya Ruvy!" You open the door for Ruv, as he takes off his black boots, walking over to the kitchen. "Do you mind if I have coffee?" Ruv yawns already putting a coffee pod in.
You get a small chill down your spine and rush over to Ruv, "I'll do it! Haha.." You start the machine for Ruv then asking for a mug.

  "Why coffee at 5 p.m..?" Ruv passes you the cup to you by sliding it across the counter.
"Long day." He says as he leans against the counter yawning. "So why did you invite me over again?"

You take the coffee and pour it into the mug Ruv had passed you before. "Because I finally took the test I've been waiting for, and I wanted to celebrate."
Turning to give Ruv the Mug, he had beat you to it and had grabbed it from your hands within seconds.
"Movie? Orr?" Ruv sits on the couch takes sips of the coffee here and there.

"How about hide and seek?" You offer getting a disappointed look in return from Ruv.
"How the FUCK am I going to hide in the small ass place?" Ruv sighs and gets up putting his Mug into the sink. "Fine, I see what your doing. I guess I'll play." You jump in joy agreeing that you would count first, and the rules were simple!

-No leaving the apartment.

-Must count outside the apartment door, and has to be at least 30 seconds.

-No moving spots once the 30 seconds is up.

-And no noise distractions that were made on purpose.

You slide on some slippers and wall outside of the door, and start tk count to 45, why not give the poor man an extra 15 seconds?
After the time was up you make your way back inside, to find a shadow behind the window curtains? "Are you that lazy?" You walk over to the curtains and move them to reveal Ruvs hat and coat on a, jacket and hat holder.

"Smart ass." You had to give him props for making up such a smart idea with so little time, and not to mention how quiet it did it too.

You check the pantry, bathroom, and laundry room to still find no Ruv. It had already been about ten minutes, not long and yet it felt like almost an hour. There were only Two spots left where he could hide. Your room, and the guest room.
You open the door to your room to see that it seemed normal, you look under the bed and in the closet no sign of him?   You turn to the door and see that Rug was standing there wearing a navy blue turtle neck, and black ripped jeans, with a black and gold belt.

"Sorry I got tired of hiding, I'll go count now." Ruv walks away and out the door to start counting as you rushed out to the kitchen and into the living room to for your way somewhat being and between the tv, and the chair. With a solid table in front of you to block view points.

You lay down onto your stomach, when you hear to front door open and slam shut.

"Eh.. Times up? Here I come? I think..?" You listen to Ruvs footsteps for a few seconds and then they suddenly go silent. 'Shit' you think to your self as you hope he doesn't find you as this man literally went incognito.

About six minutes pass of complete silence when suddenly you feel something on your back poking you, you turn to see Ruv poking your back with his blank expression.
"Found you." Ruv yawns, covering it at the same time.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?! AND HOW.." You sit up in sudden shock, flipping out.
"I simply stepped back here after I saw your socks peek out." Ruv relpies with a raised brow, then making his way right back out. You wait and then you follow behind him, watching as he sits down onto the sofa.
You turn onto the TV and start to watch whatever was on.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙽𝚈 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚂 (ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵐᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰⁱᵗ ʰᵉᵃᵈˢ) 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴.

--

You watch Ruv sit down onto the sofa, with his normal sit.
Legs normally spread, and his arms  resting on the back of the sofa. You walk over to the sofa and sit down fairly close next to him. You watch the television as you suddenly make your way into his lap, but turned so your facing his face. You both look at each other, deep into eye contact no change of emotion from Ruv, Ruv suddenly grabs your waist causing you to slightly jump at it.
Ruv looks away into the kitchen trying to get you off his lap, but you refused to move. After a couple of seconds Ruv physical picks you up and moves you off, leaving for the bathroom.

--
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟸 𝚙𝚖. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝙽𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝...