𝟶.𝟷

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:

𝚁𝚞𝚟 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚘𝚔𝚔𝚒𝚎.𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚞𝚟.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍: 𝙽𝚘

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍-𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 :)

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

You stand in the small line of your local drug store, holding Neapolitan ice cream in your free hand while you hold your phone in the other. Giving a slight yawn the cashier calls for you next, you walk up to the cashier placing down your ice cream on top of the glass covering the lottery tickets.

"Stress eating again I see?" The cashier lets out a small laugh, as it was your friend Eddie working his noon shift.

"Give me a break, I need this for your information! The end of the year test is coming up and I haven't started studying yet!" You pout crossing your arms in dismay.

"Whatever you say sunshine. Have a nice afternoon, and study!" Letting out a laugh Eddie bags up the ice cream handing it over the counter.

You walk out the door, to be hit by a huge gust of wind causing your bag of ice cream to be ripped out of your hands. You run after your ice cream and catch it before it hits the ground.

"Phew, that could've been worse." You laugh turning around to walk back to your car. When you suddenly crash into someone causing you to fall backward onto the rocky ground.

"Ow, what was that..." You look up to be met with an actual giant. You scoot back turning your head in panic.

"WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM?!?" You jump up to see it in the man's hand.

You stop dead silent, "When did you get there?" You look up to the abnormally tall pale man with pale blue eyes that almost look white. Wearing a black winter jacket with a black turtleneck underneath, ripped jeans, semi tall black books and a grey and black trapper hat.

"Don't be so rude Ruvy! Say your sorry!" A pink woman comes out from behind the tall man, hitting the man in the side.

"Oh no it's okay! I wasn't looking where I was going... As an apology you both can have one of my ice creams?" You smile awkwardly, feeling regret as it was your comfort food.

"Oh really thank you! Look Ruvy, it's your favorite too!" The pink haired woman gives a huge smile, opening the ice cream, handing one over to the man.

"Oh may I introduce myself! I'm Sarvete! But just call me Sarv. And this is my super moody friend Ruvyzvat, but call him Ruv or Ruvy!" Sarv giggles, licking the ice cream.