𝟶.𝟺

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:

𝚁𝚞𝚟 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚘𝚔𝚔𝚒𝚎.𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚞𝚟.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍: 𝙽𝚘

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍-𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 :)

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

You awaken your eyes to the sound of knocking on your door, "Come in..." you lift your head, speaking in a groggy tone.

"I made food." Ruv peaks in, then closing the door.

You drag yourself out of your room to make it to the food Ruv had made.

"What the hell is that Ruv..." You stare at the so-called 'french toast'. That was sitting on the plate in front of you. You didn't even resemble bread, let alone french toast.

"It's french toast are you blind or some shit?" Ruv looks at his creation with some questions on how it turned out a light green, with brown. "So..." you both say in sync, looking at both of your food then each other then back to the food.

"NOT IT!" You scoot your chair back, walking away to get water for soon to be poisoned from his own food Ruv.

Ruv sits there, just staring at the monstrosity he made.

You watch in amusement waiting for Ruv to take a bite, with a moment of silence, then Ruv just goes for it and takes a huge bite.

You fall down laughing, with a slight wheeze watching as him as his face turned even paler then it already was. You held the side of your stomach sitting up, letting Ruv take the water from your hand as he rushed over to the trash can and spit everything out. Then to just sit over the trash can just in case.

"Nice one, five-star chief!" You take the plates of food and dump then directly into the trash can Ruv was using.

Ruv stays silent, then looks over to you, slightly disappointed.

"Why didn't you try some?" Ruv looks back into the trash can at the monstrosity and gags.

"No way in hell I'm trying something that the creator of it can't digest." You shrug, sitting down on your knees to rub Ruvs back. "Pro tip, don't let Ruv cook."

"I take that offensive." Ruv turns his head to you, "And?" You look back at him dead in the eyes with a straight face.

Ruv stands up, and walks to the bathroom with the bag of clothes from the day before.

"I wonder why Sarvente kicked you-" You were cut off by Ruv , "She didn't kick me out. She does this everytime..." Ruv's voice dies down as he just stops and looks at the floor. "I'll be taking a shower." Ruv walks into the bathroom closing the door.

While Ruv showers you start making some grilled cheese for lunch, and after just cleaning up small messes such as the breakfast incident.

Ruv walks out the bathroom with a dark grey short sleeve short with a black star on the left shoulder, then with black sweatpants, and black socks not to mention no hat!

You set a plate down for Ruv, and for some reason not being able to take your eyes off of his fluffy looking dark grey hair.

Ruv looks at you with a confused face, then he looks down to the food and drops it back on the plate.

"Okay what are you looking at." Ruv turns his. Head back to you starting to get slightly pissed.

"Can I touch your hair..?" You ask already reaching for it, for your hand to just get slapped away. "No way in hell." Ruv stands up taking the food with him, then stands in a corner and eats.

"Whyyy?? It's not like it's going to kill you!"

You whine while you eat your food.

"No." Ruv puts his plate into the sink and sits on the floor close to the TV.

"RUV PLEASE!" You pout crossing your arms while Ruv looks back to you with a disappointed look.

"Fine, but I make dinner." You freeze at the words "I make" you question yourself on why you even bother, then get up and walk over to Ruv touching his messy dark grey hair. "No way, do you not remember what you made earlier?"

You brush his still wet hair with your fingers and put it up into a somewhat tiny ponytail.

"The fuck.." Ruv touches the top of his head and pulls out the rubber band holding his hair in place.

You turn on the TV as it directs it's way to the news for the day. As you read the caption on the bottom of the screen.

'Mystery thief goes on break' which catches Ruvs eye as he focuses his attention to the TV.

After a while of listening to the TV Ruv turns to take the remote and changes the channel and moves to the couch. You go ahead and join him since it was way more comfortable than the floor.

Every here and there you touch his hair and keep putting it up into a small ponytail, only for it to be taken out moments later.

Ruv takes the remote from your hand and changes the TV to Netflix to put on a scary movie.

"You pick." Ruv scrolls the movies waiting for an answer.

"Bird Box..." You mumble, as he clicks onto the movie.

"That isn't even that scary, you're such a baby." Ruv crosses his arms laying back on the sofa bored.

"Shut up." You lift your legs off the floor and onto the sofa to make a somewhat ball formation.

The movie starts out normally and slightly boring, as you were focused on the current events as Ruv was already half asleep. The movie goes on as you were hit with an emotional event.

You lean against Ruvs arm whipping the small tears from your eyes suddenly feeling sleepy.

You try to stay awake as much as you can then falling asleep after a long yawn.

--

A/N , Oh this chapter was so rushed it was so unbelievably rushed I can't.. It probably sucks but yuuno... I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day or might, I'll be on my way now! <3 <3