𝟶.𝟸

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:

𝚁𝚞𝚟 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛,

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚘𝚔𝚔𝚒𝚎.𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚞𝚟.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍: 𝙽𝚘

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍-𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 :)

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"Well look who's up!" Sarvente gives a small chuckle as she places a plate of eggs and a slice of toast on your lap.

"Oh that's very sweet of you Sarv, but you didn't have to!" With that, you take the fork that Sarvente held in front of you.

"It's the least I can do since you let both of us sleep here, AND put up with Ruvs nasty attitude."

Sarvente walks behind the sleeping Ruv and takes his hat causing him to spring awake. Now that you think about it Ruv seems to look familiar to someone you've seen before.

Ruv looks around to see you and Sarv holding his hat, snatching the hat back and putting it back on. "Stop doing that." Ruv lays back down, "Give me five minutes."

By the way Sarv looked down to Ruv, you could tell she was about to cause a problem. "Well, I'll just leave you here then." Sarvente grabs her things and walks out the door and slamming it without Ruv.

"Is she gone?" Ruv yawns, sitting up. "Yes, she is..." You collect the drinks, and food from the night before and put them in the sink. Great now I have someone who's a complete ass stuck at my place. You thought to yourself as you cleaned the cups and the bowl.

"So what are you going to do now that Sarv left?"

"She'll come back. She doesn't trust me alone." Ruv brags as he get up and stretches. "Bathroom?"

You point to the door on the right watching as Ruv walked into the bathroom about hitting his head on the door frame again.

You cover your mouth before you start bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny." Ruv turns to you with a fierce glare piercing into your soul.

You stiffen up turning your head the opposite direction. "Nothing!" You proceed to hold in your laugh.

Ruv walks into the bathroom finally releasing your laugh in a quiet manner.

About a minute or so pass and Ruv walks out of the bathroom with his typical blank face.

"I don't think Sarv is coming back..." You look to Ruv then back to the t.v.

"She will." Ruv walks over to the sofa and sits down next to you, slouching forward.

"Wanna pick what to watch in particular?" You ask Ruv as you pass him the remote to the tv.

He takes it, changing the channel to the local news station. "Old man." You joke about how he still watches the news.

"Go to hell." Ruv let's the remote down onto the table in front of the sofa.

The news continues until it gets to a part that intrigues Ruv. The 'Mysterious Thief' who's been pickpocketing the rich in their free time, and stealing other things like electronics, merchandise, and jewelry from the rich as well. They were known for doing this at any time of the day, but mostly active during night. Along with that they were suspected of past murders about a decade ago.

"They still don't have a picture of them I see, It would be helpful if they finally had something like a photo." You rest your head backwards onto the top of the sofa.

"That thief needs to be caught and sent to jail, don't you agree?" You look over to Ruv with the same old blank face that seemed to always be unreadable.

"Sure" Ruv stands up grabbing the remote and turning off the tv.

"Guess Sarv isn't coming back." Ruv adds before walking over to the window and looking out at it with his hands in his pockets.

"I'll be leaving." Ruv walks to the door opening it before you bud in; "Oh please stay! If that's fine with you!" You give a wide smile, and seconds later a thunderstorm hit out of nowhere.

"Just my fucking luck, looks like I'll be staying." Ruv groans, dragging his way back to the couch and sits down

"Wanna play a game?" You ask, already making your way to the table in front of the sofa, "Shoots and Ladders, Candy land..." You start still out games that you've played when you were younger you just had sitting around. "Connect 4, Sorry..."

Ruv points to CandyLand, and you put the rest of the game's way to set up the chosen game on the coffee table.

About half-way into the game Ruv was still on the sofa slowly losing his sanity, while you were on the floor, giving off sickenly sweet vibes.

"You actually suck at Candy Land." You give a small laugh pointing to Ruvs character that had just landed on 'Gooey Gumdrops'.

"I'm done, this game is shit." Ruv throws his head back onto the sofa, lifting his arms to rub his eyes.

"I'm going to sleep after I clean this up, you should too." You start picking up the pieces of the game and throw them into the box they came in.

Ruv pushes you away, and starts putting them away for you. "Thanks I'll see you in the morning if you're here, and let Sarv in if she shows up."

You wave to Ruv goodnight, while you walk into your room. Silence.

"It's different... I haven't had someone stay here, let alone sleep."