"Sorry, that's so embarrassing. This is actually the second date I've ever had." I admit, and Keefe smiles.

"Well, then I'll make it the best one you'll ever have!" He said, a smirk creeping up onto his face.

This causes me to grin, and I turn to the Horse beside me, stroking his nose. "What would you like to do? We can ride a regular horse, or ride on the Pegusi, or on my secret favorite, Silveny!" I say, giving the Horse a quick pat, and turn back towards Keefe.

"Isn't she one of the few Alicorns left?" Keefe asked, amazed that we had one here.

"Yeah. She's wild though, but she'll come to me if I ask!" I say, and while Keefe stands there looking at me with mixed emotions of amazement and confusion, I reach out to Silveny, my consciousness spreading across the Lost Cities.

"SOPHIE! FRIEND! VISIT! FLY!" The hyper Alicorn replied enthusiastically.

"Hey, Silveny! How's Greyfall and the Babies?" I ask

"GOOD! GOOD!" Silveny says, showing me a vivid telepathic picture of a bright field, full of food for the young Alicorn family.

I smile, glad that she's safe. "Want to fly with me?"

"YES! YES! COMING!" The Horse said, severing our connection.

I quickly open my eyes and grab Keefe's Hand. "Come on!" I yell, pulling him out of the stables just as Silveny comes shooting out of the Void.

"Wow..." Keefe says quietly, transfixed at the Mama Alicorns grand entrance.

I grin, but quickly warn him to watch where he steps, as Horses don't really mind where they go to the Bathroom.

"Wait, you're telling me that her poop is SPARKLY?!" Keefe exclaimed, a mischievous look crossing his face. And with no fear, Keefe walked right up to the glittering horse, saying, "Hey, Glitterbutt!"

Silveny galloped over to Keefe, completely content with him. Keefe began rubbing her forehead, Silveny whinnying happily. I reconnect my thoughts with Silveny's, and her elated voice filled my mind.

"That's Keefe if you were wondering!" I tell her, knowing she would want to know who was rubbing her.

"LIKE!" Silveny said after a few seconds of thought. "KEEFE! GLITTERBUTT! SOPHIE! FLY!"

I grin and nod, turning my attention back to Keefe. "Would you like to fly on her?" I ask, running my hand through her soft mane.

"We can ride her?" Keefe asked, and I nod. "Yes then!"

"Want to fly?" I ask the winged horse.

"YES! FLY! SOPHIE! KEEFE!"

Silveny bent down just low enough for us to get on. I clumsily side onto her, with Keefe right behind me, and I motion for his arms to wrap around my waist before Silveny took off.

Silveny launched into the air, and Keefe just Laughed at the sudden feeling of the wind wrapping itself around us.

We flew for hours, with Silveny teleporting us to different places, finally taking us to her family. Shooting us out of the Void, she quickly lands next to her Babies and her Mate.

"Wow. Hey Baby Gitterbutts!" He said, walking over to the Baby Alicorns, completely unafraid. I followed Keefe, sitting next to him on the soft grass, and we watched the Small Horses play. "What's their names? Well, other than Baby Glitterbutts?" He asked, and I smiled.

"The one that looks like she was dipped in Moonlight is Luna, and the one with Blue tipped wings is Wynn." I say, tugging on a loose eyelash.

"Huh, nice names. How do you know?" He asked, looking over at me, his Ice Blue eyes piercing my Chocolate ones.

"I'm a.., well I'm a Telepath, and I have a unique ability to speak to them, plus I named them." I tell him, and he nods, grinning. "What about you?" I ask, curious about his ability.

"I'm an Empath." He answered.

"So you can feel what I'm feeling right now?" I ask as I wasn't around Empaths very much.

"I can really only get small glimpses of what others feel, but when I touch them, I feel every emotion coming off them. But with you, I can feel everything, without touching you." He said, and I began to panic. "You know I can tell you're Panicking, Foster," Keefe said, then he quickly realized his mistake.

"Oh sorry. Not Foster, uh, Princess Sophie." He said his face flushing in embarrassment.

"Oh please, call me what you want. I don't really have nicknames other than Soph." I tell him, his blush slightly receding.

"Okay then, Mysterious Ms. F." He told me, and I laughed. The sun was setting around us, and I'm sure it was already dark back at home. Turning towards Silveny, I connected our thoughts.

"It's getting late, and we probably need to get home. Can you take Keefe and I back, Please?" I asked, looking at the grazing Mother.

"YES!"

Standing up, I brush stray pieces of grass off my clothes. "I think it's time to head back. It's getting late. With Keefe nodding, they once again mount the winged Horse, the void splitting open as they leave, heading back home.

"Good Night, Silveny." I transmit, Silveny's voice echoing throughout my mind.

"SOPHIE! FRIEND! MISS!"

"I miss you too. I'll see you soon!"

"SOON!" The beautiful horse repeats, and soon is out of sight.

Turning back towards Keefe, I begin messing with the ends of my ponytail, with him shoving his hands into his pockets.

"That was fun," Keefe said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Well, I'm just glad you accepted my invitation. I'm still nervous about all of this, but you made it a whole lot easier!" I say, and I can see him trying not to panic. "Oh don't worry, I'm not eliminating you!"

He breaths out in relief, and soon, we say goodnight, and I walk blissfully back to my room.