Kisses and coming out

Peter and Flash pulled away from their kiss both in a happy bliss.
"So... what does this mean for us?" Flash asked. What do we tell MJ and Ned? How will-"

"Shhhh, take a couple of deep breaths," Peter interrupted noticing Flash was getting nervous again.

"We honestly should take this slow for obvious reasons. We're both dealing with things mentally and we need to face the reality that we are going to need to really be there for and support each other. I'm cool with doing that but if you aren't then I understand...Sorry for rambling," Peter said.

"No, it's ok. I needed to hear that. I'm definitely ok with starting a relationship right now. We are honestly pretty good at supporting each other emotionally so I think it won't be a problem," Flash replied. "What do we tell Ned and Mj?"

"I'm ok with coming out to them. I know for a fact they would accept you if you came out too but I understand if you aren't ready," Peter said.

"I'm ready to come out to them. We might as well tell them we're together."

Peter nodded.

They got up and held hands while walking back to their friends.

No one was sitting at the table where they were playing UNO. They walked around to the couch and their mouths hung open at what they saw.

MJ and Ned were making out heavily on the couch and stopped when they saw Peter and Flash.

"Waittt. Why are you both kissing each other? Are you guys drunk?" Flash asked.

"No loser, we aren't drunk. Why are you and Peter holding hands?" MJ asked with a smirk.

~~~

"So, is there anything else you need to talk to me about?" Bruce asked.

"Everything I say in here is completely confidential right?" Peter asked.

"Yes, as long as you're not a danger to yourself or others."

Peter took a deep breath. "You don't have to tell me anything if you don't feel comfortable," Bruce added.

"You know how Tony is always asking if MJ and I are together?"

"Yeah."

"We're not, but I am together with someone else in the friend group. I'm uh... I'm with Flash." Peter paused expecting Bruce to have a big reaction, but he didn't.

"That's awesome Pete," Bruce said with a warm smile.

"Oh, you're not mad or anything?" Peter asked.

"No, of course not kid. I know that was hard for you to say so thank you for sharing. You're always safe to share anything with me and I'm sorry that i didn't make it clear that im accepting ," Bruce responded.

"And hey, since we are on the topic of coming out, I'm bi and asexual." Bruce said.

"Really?" Peter asked.

"Really."

"That's great Bruce! I knew Bucky and Sam were together but I had no idea you were queer too." Peter said, relieved that there was a welcoming community within Stark Tower.

~~~
A/N
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!
In honor of pride month, I wanted to write a cute little filler chapter for this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. This pride month is very special to me because it's my first one that im celebrating fully accepting who I am. For a long time I denied to myself that I was queer and I used to literally be homophobic to myself and bully myself. I was so brainwashed by my parents and church that I didn't fully accept myself. I want you all to know that you are not alone ok? You can still celebrate pride month if you are not out to anyone. You can still celebrate pride month if you don't know where you fall on the lgbtq+ spectrum. YOU ARE VALID. Remember, coming out is your choice and you do not owe anyone any explanation. Also be safe out there. If you don't live in an accepting environment, please dont come out.
Love is love,
RR

The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning youth. Here is the hotline number: 1-866-488-7386

National Suicide Prevention Hotline (USA): 800-273-8255

Canada: 1.833.456.4566

Australia: 13 11 14

South Africa: 0800 567 567

Philippines: (02) 989-8727(telephone)
(0917) 899-8727 (cellphone)

Text HOME to 686868 in Canada to text with a trained Crisis Responder

Free 24/7 support at your fingertips US and Canada: text 741741 UK: text 85258 | Ireland: text 50808