♡Chapter Six♡

Start from the beginning

"Hush hush my darling, I couldn't wait any longer I had to see you!"
[Y/N] looked behind him to see the terror and confusion on the survivors faces, she really didn't blame them.

"I-just get in here!" [Y/N] grabbed a hold of his yellow coat, tugging him inside the tent before zipping it up.

"I'm so happy to see you, [Y/N]!" The killer pecked the girls forehead with a kiss, [Y/N] looked off to the side.

"Y-You shouldn't be here, the others are uncomfortable with you here."
[Y/N] could hear voices talking outside, Ji-Woon just giggled.

"Aren't you glad to see me, Angel?"

"That's- I-I am always happy to see you but, the others don't feel that way.
They have never been to the killer side so... " [Y/N] trailed off her words,
Ji-Woon let out a hum.

"Well we should invite them over darling! I want to be able to come see you without judgement, when I see you I get all bubbly inside!" Ji-Woon clapped his hands together, like an excited child would, [Y/N] blushed.

The girl contemplated asking her friends that but it seemed like a long shot, some of them did seem willing to try such as Jake. It was possible that they could all get along which honestly would be nice, then again some of the killers could be a major threat; she shuddered remembering the encounter with Clown. Exhaling [Y/N] nodded her head, a small smile made it's way to her lips.

"Okay I'll ask them about it, but no promises though."

"Of course darling!" Ji-Woon sat down motioning for her to sit on his lap.
"Now please come cuddle me angel."
[Y/N]'s face flushed, he really wasn't the least bit subtle.

[Y/N] placed herself upon the killers lap wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms hugging his neck. Ji-Woon swept a hand through her hair lovingly while his other hand caressed her thigh, a smirk played on his lips.

"I can't get enough of you, Angel."
Ji-Woon placed his head in the crook of the girls neck, inhaling her scent before peppering kisses down it.

"Ji-Woon we- ah- can't do it here."
[Y/N] tugged on his colourful hair.
Ji-Woon lifted his head to look at her, before he could kiss her [Y/N] put a hand to his mouth halting him.
"N-No Ji-Woon! What if someone-"

"[Y/N] get out here! You need to see what's going on!" Nea shouted from beyond the tent, [Y/N] quickly entangled herself from Ji-Woon and made her way out of the tent.

♡♧♡♧♡

Trapper, Huntress and Wraith were sat on a log each seeming to admire the surroundings. [Y/N] didn't even know what to say at the sight, the other survivors were huddled together too afraid to go near them; they were killers after all. Nea coughed loudly, anger on her face.

"Get the hell out of our campsite!"
She yelled, stepping closer to wraith who put his hands up in defence.

"Ugh I already told you we aren't going to harm any of you. Don't you survivors listen? We are friendly."
Trapper explained sounding fed up, Nea didn't seem convinced though, she scoffed.

"You aren't when you're putting us on meat hooks!" She angrily retorted.

"J-Just leave it Nea. Let's atleast try to get along with them, if they wanted to hurt us they already would have."
Claudette put a hand to the Swedish girls shoulder, she always was the voice of reason. Nea scoffed again folding her arms and looking away.

"Hm I guess you are quite hot now that I think about it, I'll sit with ya!"
Meg piped up, moving over to sit beside the Trapper with a smug look.
Meg never ceased to amaze [Y/N], the redheads carefree personality and outfwardness was quite admirable.

"Y'all really ain't fussed to hurt us?"
Kate wearily asked, Trapper shook his head.

"You have my word."

Feeling somewhat more comfortable in their presence the survivors sat back down in their rightful places, after time went on tension seemed to have completely disappeared between the two sides. [Y/N] sat together with Ji-Woon watching as they all had peaceful conversations, almost like it was a normal thing.
[Y/N] couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing, however even though it was an unbelievable sight the girl still felt extremely relieved.
It made her overjoyed to see everybody getting along instead of fighting, it was a refreshing feeling.

"This makes me so happy." [Y/N] said to herself out loud, she couldn't help but smile widely; she just felt so much happiness.

"Oh Angel I'm so thrilled to see you happy! I'm glad I could help, darling!"
Ji-Woon winked at her.

"Yeah I suppose I should thank you,
if I hadn't of gone to see you that day then none of this would be happening so... " [Y/N] leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you, Ji-Woon."

"Anything for you, darling." Ji-Woon caressed her cheek with a smile.

♡♧♡♧♡

Jake and Huntress were getting along extremely well they both had a lot to talk about, mainly involving the forest life and hunting for food. Even though the Russian found it difficult to speak English Jake still enjoyed talking to the woman, he had wanted to for a while he'd never had the opportunity though. Now he was
he couldn't get enough of it, the two of them had so much in common it was a breath of fresh air for him.

Meg and Trapper both related to one another about their parents, mainly at the fact both of their fathers were horrible people. Though they had different personalities the pair still got on pretty well, Trapper may or may not have a soft spot for the girl.
Meg felt ecstatic to be able to rant about how much she hated her dad,
but she was also happy to talk about how much she loved and adored her mother; Trapper really connected with that.

Nea and Wraith although they had tension at first had come to an understanding, he couldn't talk so it made conversation a bit tricky but Wraith still loved the company of her and the others around them. He never liked aggression or fighting, so seeing everyone be kind and non violent made him feel very buoyant.

"I bet you could pick me up with just your little finger, huh tough guy?" Meg prodded Trappers shoulder with a chuckle, he swatted her hand away.

"Don't be ridiculous." He replied. He appeared stoic on the outside, but under the mask he was smiling.

"This feels like such a big family."
[Y/N] laid her head on Ji-Woons shoulder smiling, he pulled her in closer.

"내 사랑 너의 미소는 아름다워"
{My darling your smile is beautiful}

♡♧♡♧♡

Ughhh eventually finished chapter six! This is one of my longer chapters, I hope it was worth the wait! It's more of a light hearted one since the last one was kind of dark and violent. And yes if you hadn't noticed I did sneak some of my ships in here haha! Next chapter will be more suspenseful and action packed, have a lovely night all ❤