Chapter Five- Caught

Steve-O's POV

I hugged Tabitha and smiled down at her. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. God, I wanted to spend more time with her. I was pretty sure I had feelings for her, but I felt like it was too early. I mean, we've only known eachother for three months.. Yet all of our conversations got to me.. She was just so down-to-earth and undestanding. All these other girls just weren't like her. They all got so disgusted over the tiniest things. But Tabitha. Noooo, she'd laugh and do them too. I swear, I was falling for her but just couldn't get my mind wrapped around that fact. She probably didn't even feel the same way.

She smiled at me and squeezed me slightly before pulling away. Damn, she gave good hugs. "Of course! Just text me before you get here or something." I nodded and she waved her goodbye. I did the same and walked toward the sidewalk. I could see the light disappear and she closed her door and then I was alone.

I got out my phone and checked a few snapchats from some of my fans. I smiled and shook my head as I watched a video of one of them running and tackling some random guy on the street. I decided to message them a "yeah dude!" before putting my phone back into my pocket and continuing to walk down the road.

About thirty minutes had passed by and I was finally at my driveway. I got to my front steps and walked inside, only for the guys to jump out at me and almost scare the shit out of me.

"SURPRISE!!!" They all sceamed at once. I looked at them like an excited/scared teenage girl before trying to speak with the girliest voice I could.

"Oh. My. God. Aren't you the Jackass guys?!" I gasped and tackled Johnny. "OH MY GOD, TAKE ME." All the guys were laughing and finally I realized that they had brought a camera. Of course, they always brought a camera, so I guess that didn't surprise me at all. "What are you assholes doing here?' I asked, looking over all of them.

"Jeff wants us to film another Jackass movie, so we just decided to ask you if you were down for it." Chris said, casually laying down on my couch. All the guys nodded in agreement and I shrugged.

"Of course I wanna be in another fucking Jackass movie." I said, punching Chris in the balls. He groaned and rolled off the couch, giving me somewhere to sit down.

"You dick..." Chris groaned on the ground. All the guys laughed and I nudged his butt with my foot.

"Awh, I'm sowwy. Maybe you should wear a cup next time." He groaned again and finally sat up. All the guys sat down and we talked about what we were planning on doing for this next movie. It all sounded so insane but I was definitely up for it. The conversation carried on for a while, so I decided I probably should text Tabitha to let her know I was home and that the guys were there. We talked about the trip for a bit before Weeman ran over and stole my phone, scolling through the messages.

"So.." He smirked, looking at the sceen. "Who's Tabitha?" This got all the guys' attention and they all got up and surrounded Weeman, staring down at my phone. When I tried to grab my phone back, they just push me back. My face was basically beet red when they were cooing at our conversation.

"She's... Just a friend, okay?" I said, trying not to give away the fact that I obviously liked her. They all rolled their eyes at me and handed me back my phone after they had read the messages. "I'm serious! There's nothing going on between us."

"Riiight." Johnny said sarcastically. "If there's nothing there when why is your face the same shade as it would be if your parents caught you watching porn?"

"Oh, shut up dude." I said defensively. Tabitha and I were just friends. There was nothing going on between us. At least, I don't think there was..

The guys spent the rest of their time 'Ooo'ing and 'Awhhh'ing over Tabitha and I apparently having some sort of thing going on between us. I tried my best to play it cool and act like I just wanted to be friends with her, even though I really just wanted to ask her out. Apparently that wasn't enough for them, though. They finally checked the time and figured that they should leave. They all walked out the door and walked to their cars that they had parked down the road. I closed my front door and walked into my bedroom, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. Tabitha texted me.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, 'O. :)"

I smiled at my phone and texted her back.

"Goodnight Tab-Tab :)"

I set my phone down on my nightstand and laid down on my bed, wrapping my blankets around me. I don't think I had ever felt this tired. I was somewhat thankful though, because the quicker I went to sleep, the quicker tomorrow would come, and the quicker that came, the quicker I could go see Tabitha.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. I sighed and grabbed my phone, looking at the screen. Why the fuck did I set my alarm to 8:00 AM? I sat up lazily and looked around. I really didn't want to leave my bed. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in after stripping down. I took a good 20 minutes in there, mostly thinking about what all was going to happen today. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror for a second and then grabbed my toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste beside it. I yawned as I put a glob of toothpaste onto the brush. My mind was still wandering about as I brushed my teeth. I finally stepped back into my bedroom and walked over to my dresser and grabbed a reguar tee, a flannel to put over it, a pair of my levi's, and my boxers. I slid everything on and grabbed a pair of socks and my vans before grabbing my phone and walking out the door.

I decided to text Tabitha to at least see if she was awake. I didn't want to wake her up by coming over and banging on her door- and she did tell me to text her before I came over. I checked the time again and it was only 9.

"Hey, are you up?" I typed the message and pressed the send button. I was somewhat surprised when she responded immediately.

"Yep! Are you on your way over? I just made breakfast, if you want any."

I smiled at my phone like a complete idiot. She was so sweet, it almost hurt. "Yeah, I'm heading over. Breakfast sounds great. :)"

":)"

I started to make my way to her house. It didn't seem to take as long as it usually did when I walked to her house. Maybe my mind had just wandered a lot.. The door was already open for me when I got there and I knocked before stepping inside. "Tabitha?" I called into the house. She walked in from the kitchen, smiling.

"Hey!" Oh my god she was beautiful. I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug. He chucked a bit and looked up at me. "Someone's happy to see me today." I pulled away and looked down at my pants in a joking manner. She busted out laughing and shook her head.

"What makes you think that? As far as I can tell, I'm pretty soft right now." I joked again, only to make her laugh harder. I laughed with her. "How's your morning going, gorgeous?" Whoops, that slipped. She smiled brightly and looked around her house, letting out a soft sigh.

"Pretty good already." She said, smiling. She turned to me. "Yours?"

"About the same." I said, returning a smile as my eyes met hers. She giggled and looked back toward the kitchen.

"Lets get some food, shall we?" She grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. I looked at her fingers intertwined with mine and smiled to myself. My gaze snapped up when she looked back at me. I then realized how much food she made. She let go of my hand and handed me a plate. "Dig in, there should be enough for leftovers, so have at however much you want." I looked over at her and her eyes met mine again. Today was going to be great.