Sign 4 He Is Exposed!

Start from the beginning

"HOLY SHIT! IS THAT THE SUPERMAN?!" One of the guys surfing beside Tristian said.
"And there Cyril goes again,"
"Tristian, that bloke's got your ass already with an advanced surfing maneuver,"
Tristian rolled his eyes, "Of course,"

But as he landed, his delicate legs that weren't used to that strong pressure exerted by his body on the board and the waves on his body, all came at him. The result was a cramp on both his legs. 
"FUCK!" He fell from his board.

"He fell" They laughed.
"Awww!" Everyone on the beach booed. The coach shook his head, "Show offs," 
Tristian looked around while everyone laughed.
"Anyways, where is he?"
"He hasn't come out?"
"Shit, did he get cramps?"

Tristian jumped into the water and the other boys followed him. 

"What's going on there?!" The coach shouted on a mic from the beach. 
"WE CAN'T FIND CYRIL, COACH!"
The lifeguards on the beach ran into the waves. Tristian held his breath as he swam deeper and deeper. 'You can't go so easily, you fucking asshole! I have yet to beat you!' 

Suddenly, he found Cyril slowly falling down through the kelps. He went towards him, grabbed his shoulders and took him up towards the surface. He got him at the corner of the beach, at the reef where he spent every moment of his childhood. Everyone was going crazy on the other side of the beach. 

He kept him on the rocks and looked at him. He got on his knees and pinched his nostrils shut for mouth-to-mouth breathing. He covered Cyril's mouth with his, making a seal. Finally, Cyril coughed water and turned over. "I can't breathe," He mumbled.

Tristian took off his shirt and looked at the binder. 
"...Why have you wrapped this bandage around you? Are you sick?" He slowly removed the binder and looked at Cyril. 
"I-It's a girl?! I KNEW IT! FUCK!" He quickly threw Cyril's shirt over him. He covered his mouth, "He is a bloody sheila!"

Cyril opened his eyes. His vision was hazy, and he could see light hair, dark eyes. He got up and the shirt slipped down his breasts. Tristian covered his eyes, "YOU! YOUR SHIRT!" He looked at him from the cracks between his fingers. One of his eyes was blue, other was green. Cyril looked down at his breasts and grabbed them, 

"This is lowkey awful," He wasn't controlling his voice anymore, so it seemed like a girl's voice. He didn't seem completely conscious at that moment, "And I don't know what to do about it,"

"Huh?" Tristian blushed, "What are you talking about?"
"CYRIL!" He heard Edgar's scream from the other side of the beach and quickly came back to his senses. Cyril looked at Tristian and turned red. 
"M-My shirt!" He looked around and ran towards his shirt. He quickly wore it and turned towards Tristian, "You-"

"You're a girl?" Tristian asked. As if it's even required to ask that anymore.
Cyril looked down, "Y-Yes,"
Tristian looked at him, "Then, why pretend to be a boy all this time?"
Cyril looked at his feet as he grabbed the tips of his shirt, "I am so embarrassed!"

"Not gonna answer?" Tristian asked.
"I-" Cyril blushed, "I'm trans actually..."
'Why do I feel like I am pushing myself into trouble? Somebody come and save me!SKYLER! EDGAR!'

Tristian picked up his board, "You disgust me, man,"
Cyril felt the world stop.

'YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT!'

He heard his father's screams inside his head.

He sat quietly on the rocks.

"Ah, there he is," Skyler said as he stood on the rocks. Tristian left that reef while all the others walked towards that reef and helped Cyril. Skyler looked at the binder thrown at the seashore. He picked it up,

"Well, well, Cyril got himself some trouble to deal with...But,
At least the wig didn't come off,"

Bruh.
Skyler really?

-To be continued

Tristian Miller 
Undercover Blue Riot