"Mai nikalta hu ab." Sami cleans his hand with a tissue and gets up.

(I will take my leave now.)

Kainaat, who was busy munching on his sandwich, immediately gets up, her cheeks puffed as she was still eating her lunch.

She opens her mouth to speak but stops as her mouth is filled, Sami guffaws seeing her cute puffed face.
Adoration clearly visible in his eyes.

quickly swallowing her food, She takes big gulps of water and sighs

"Lekin..a..aap..kal ki baat.." Kainaat hesitates and looks at him, her tone filled with worry and panic.

(But...about...yes...yesterday's talk.)

"Kya kal waali baat? Mai toh yahan aapke saath time spend karne aaya tha." Sami gives his one of the best charming smiles.

(What about it? I came here to spend sometime.)

"Sachhi...?" Kainaat smiles and looks down, unable to believe what he said just now.

(Really?)

"Mucchi!" Sami laughs at her questions.

(Really!)

"Theek hain phir! Mai chalta hu. InshaAllah phir mulaqaat hogi." Sami smiles and bids her bye.

(Okay then, I will leave now, we will meet again soon.)

Kainaat dreamily smiles and looks at his retreating back.
Winding up with her work, Kainaat reaches home and slumps down on the sofa, drinking water in one go.

Just then all the ladies of the house enter with shopping bags in their hands, Kainaat squeals and rushes towards her mother.

"Ammi kya laayi hain?" Kainaat questions, peeping in the bags.

(Mom what have you brought?)

"Ab toh doctor bhi bangayi ho, lekin bachpana nahi gaya." Heena hits her daughter's arm making her pout.

(Now you are a doctor too, yet did not get rid of your childish ways.)

"Sans toh lene do ladki aur paani ka hi pooch leti!" Gulafshan exasperates and playfully glares at her.

(Let us breathe first girl! At Least ask for water.)

"Aaiye aaiye! Kya lenge aap? Chai, juice, ya coffee?" Kainaat energetically welcomes, making them chuckle.

(Come in please! What would you like to have? Tea, juice or coffee?)

"Tum bhi abhi aayi ho! Baith jao hamare saath. Warina bana degi chai." Saleema smiles adoringly at Kainaat who hurriedly nods, eager to get rid of the most difficult work!

Yes, making tea was the most difficult work for Kainaat.

(You also came just now! Come sit with us, Warina will make the tea.)

"Mai fresh hokar aati hu!" Kainaat rushes towards the stairs, deliberately ignoring Warina's glares when she collides with a hard body making her stumble back.

She lets out an oomph of pain, rubbing her nose.

(I will freshen up.)

"Konsi train choot rahi hain tumhari?" Ibrahim holds her hands and steadies stumbling form.

(Why are you in such a hurry?)

Kainaat looks up to see Ibrahim and beside him, his wife Arina throwing daggers at her.