Chapter 1: Sophie POV

Hey guys! It's Eva! (Not my real name, you would probably know that if you read Siblings) I hope you enjoy this story! The backstory stuff is in the description...soo....yeah...

RINGGGGGGGG!!! RINGGGGGGGG!!!

I groaned as my alarm went off.  Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I sat up.

It was at that moment I realized what day it was.

My big day!

It was the day of the robbery!

But...we weren't going to do anything bad with it.

We were going to do good.

Only good.

At least, that was what I had been told.

That we were doing good.

I hoped we actually were.

RIN--

My alarm shut off when I slammed it.  

Maybe a little too hard.

I simply shrugged and stood up to get ready.  

After I had showered, and Vertina, one of the Black Swan's members, forced me to put at least  a little makeup on, I raced to the mess hall. 

"Ahh! Agent Moonlark! You have finally decided to arrive I see?" Agent Forkle asked raising one eyebrow.

My cheeks flushed.

I knew I had been running a bit late.

Not this late though...

"Sorry," I mumbled.

He laughed, a wheezy sound with his disguise on. "It's quite alright, Agent Moonlark. Please help yourself," he offered, waving his hands around the delicious breakfast placed at the table.

I took a seat and couldn't help but smile at all the delicious aromas floating around.

After Agent Forkle had left, I turned to my friends. "What's up, guys?" I asked. "You seem extra cheery today." I was confused at their more-than-usual cheerful faces.

"We found out something about the Neverseen," Agent Technopath, my best friend Dex, replied.

"OH MY GODS!! REALLY??" I questioned, standing up and slamming my hand against the table.

Many members looked at us in confusion, probably wondering what was going on.

"Sorry," I said, sitting back down. "It's just..we haven't had a lead for so long..."  

"I know," Dex replied. "That's why this is so exciting."

I was grinning from ear-to-ear.

We haven't had a lead like this in months!

"What is it?" I asked, my voice changing to a hushed tone.

"Their main member, like you, will also come to get the same thing we're targeting," Agent Vanisher, Biana, my other  best friend replied instead of Dex, using the same tone I was using. 

I gasped quietly.

Well...as quietly as I could.

We only knew their main member's code name.

Agent Lodestar.