Under his touch

You weren't in a particularly good mood when you arrived back home but you were thankful that Dainsleif immediately understood that. His sight bore into you, observing how you angrily strutted to and from the same spot in the room. He raised a brow, curious as to why you were wasting your energy on nothing in particular.

At one point you glanced over to him, almost forgetting his presence entirely with how silent he was. The blond crossed his arms and lifted a leg over the other as he sat on the bed. He didn't question you more, or what made you like this in the first place. He merely accepted it, silently offering his presence and a listening ear to heed your problems. You kindly took the opportunity and sat beside him on the bed.

Once you found yourself seated next to him, you wound up comfortably leaning on his shoulder before you began to vent.

* * *

Almost immediately after you had settled down, Dainsleif urged you to sit back up. You wondered why he was being this quiet until he firmly tilted your head towards him with a single thumb place to your chin and pulled you into a soft kiss. He barely gave you any time to react, which was purely intentional.

"Although I can't clear you of your troubles, how about I distract you from them instead?" Dainsleif spoke with lust written all over his demeanour, and yet there was a hint of earnestness in his eyes, too, as he looked directly into your own. You answered, nodding with a slightly more aggressive kiss while pulling his face into yours and smashing your lips onto his. The impact startled him, but nonetheless he passionately returned your love.

His lips were so soft, so gentle. Dainsleif didn't have to move much to express his love and care for you, the intentions behind his actions were more than enough for you. He wasn't the kind of man to overexaggerate anything, which you adored. Though, it did take you both some time to be this comfortable with each other in the first place.

Dainsleif's hands trailed from your chin down to your chest, quickly brushing past your nipples before resting at your hips. He squeezed his hands firmly, letting you know just how much he wanted to be there underneath your clothes. To that, you chuckled in the kiss. Your smile brought upon his own as he released a susceptible smile in reaction.

When you broke the kiss you also rolled both of your bodies to lay on the bed flat next to each other. Dainsleif dragged your body closer, slipping a hand beneath your pants and grabbing a handful of your ass. A miniscule moan escaped past your lips, generally silenced by another kiss that he planted onto you.

"Let me take care of you tonight," he offered, "hopefully I can make you moan louder than that."

You nodded eagerly, your bad mood now suddenly a distant memory.

Dainsleif started off by crawling on top of you. He analysed your slowed breathing, your chest falling and rising to the rhythm of your heartbeat, your slightly askew expression - everything about you. And it was everything about you which he fell in love with. He placed a reassuring hand to your cheek, stroking it to gain your full attention - to distract you of your thoughts.

"Then," he looked at you for permission to remove your underwear, tugging at the fabric gently to indicate where he planned to go. You nodded once again, noting how despairingly slow Dainsleif was being with you. With your confirmation, he pulled your underwear off in one go, carefully lacing your legs around and behind his waist. Once he flung the fabric to the corner of the bed, he stared at your body once again.

"Stunning," his deep voice played games on your body, "as always."

Half-lidded and lust-filled blue yes stared at you with a hazy gaze. Dainsleif wanted you, and you wanted Dainsleif. He pulled you even closer to him, almost until your sex was touching his own clothed. The blond leaned forward and caught your lips in yet another kiss. In the midst of your confusion and also desire for this man, Dainsleif slipped a couple fingers in and around your sex. You moaned at the touch, sudden cold fingers enveloping your sex in its entirety added more and more sensations.