(Z as in Zoo)

"Bobi, put you brother down, can't you hear his yells?" Beverly yelled. "Neth! I told you not to eat cookies before I had finished the dinner!"

"Sorry mum," Neth said quietly with a hung head. Bev felt a sting in her chest as she saw him. (He was too cute.) Who could look at that sight without feeling bad?

"It's okay, Neth, just go to your room and daddy will come play with you."

"He will?" Neth lifted his head with a hopeful smile.

"Of course he will, he loves you and loves to play with you," Bev smiled at her son. And as Neth ran to his room she muttered, "He is a big child himself."

"You love it, babe," Niall said appearing from nowhere and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Somehow, yes, I fell in love with you and all your immature habits." A crash was heard. "Bobi!" A baby started to cry.

Bev groaned. "Niall, go to Neth. I'll take care of those two."

Niall smiled and kissed her quickly.

Beverlt smiled and went to the living room where Bobi was holding a boy in her arms.

"Oh, Bobi. What happened?"

"I accidentally hit that vase while I was trying to get to the sofa with Jazz," she said from the sofa, Jazz calmly sleeping in her arms, pointing at a once-a-vase- pile of glass.

Bev let out a small scream and rushed to the both of them.

"Are you okay? Bobi, are you hurt?" she asked looking around for injures. She checked every inch of her body and sighed in relief when she found no harm.

"I'm okay. Jazz's okay too. He's sleeping," Bobi said putting a finger on top of her lips and whispering.

Bev smiled. "Come on, give Jazz to me and go to your room. I'll take Jazz to his cot and then I'll clean that mess, don't come back until I've cleaned, okay?" she said.

Bobi nodded her dark head and handed her brother to their mother.

As the day went by, Bev and Niall laughed how far they've gone from the days when she was a bad girl.