Untitled Part 2

Celine did not talk much she simply did what she was told without complaining. Of course she does not like being bossed around everyday , who does? but that is what a servant was for. She scrubbed every inch of the the 3 story house , wiped the windows till they were crystal clear , made sure the dress for Mrs Lemaire is ready and polished all the little porcelain statues that were all around he house. The work never ended . When it was finally time for bed Celia changed into her white nightgown and layed down. She had cramps all around her body and she could hardly move after all the work.But it was night time wich meant resting for the first time in hours.The next day came and her same unimposing mediocre routine started. At least it was a sunny day, she could hear the birds singing through her window and feel the warmth from where the sun was hitting.

The servants had to greet the guests by standing outside of the house , all lined up. Mrs and Mr Lemaire stood in front of the servants. The carriage arrived and 2 men got out of it. An older short man with a slightly weird looking mustache and a young delightful man. Blond hair with a few darker strands. Blue eyes. Defined jaw. That kind of charming. But that did not catch Celia's attention instead she was interested in the novel the young man was holding. She could not help but glare at it trying to read the title of the book. She was so occupied with the book that she did not notice that the young man was glaring at her ever since he arrived.

"Tea!" Celia heard, so she took the chance to maybe take a better look at the book.While she was holding the tea tray Celia quickly eyed the guests. She quickly looked back on the tea tray and served the tea. Servants should not be looking at guests instead they should mind their work. She did not want any trouble. While she was serving tea she unintentionally made eye contact o the young man . The young man himself was astonished by her beauty.He could not help but observe her as she delicatley put a hair strand behind her ear.As she was taking the empty glasses back to the kitchen she noticed the book in his bag but that is not the only thing she noticed. His name cursively engraved in a golden piece of metal. Luc Rimbaud.