Untitled Part 1

,,There is another sky ,Ever serene and fair , And there is another sunshine, though it be darkness there" she silently reads out loud. Reading .Although she only gets to read a little everyday ,It seems to be the only thing she truly cherishes.As she hears the bell , Celia quickly puts her auburn long hair back into a bun, closes her book and runs into back into the house to work. You see , life as a young servant is everything but easy, but at least i got a roof over my head she reminds her self. Celia has been working for the Lemaire's since her father sent her to work there , because his loan barely fed her 3 younger sisters. She was 15. Although working hard all day ,everyday with little loan ,she enjoys life .She started to accept the fact that her life is simply not as wished , so she learned to love the little things in life such as walking in the woods, the feeling of the cold breeze gently blowing against her face, making dandelion flower crowns and of course reading. She has not put much thought into falling in love but she definetly wondered wether there truly is a person that is meant to be with her.A soulmate.The next morning the Lemaire's woke up all servants earlier than usual. It is 4:00 am when Celia heard the little bell the Lemaire's used to somehow tell the servants they are needed or it s time for service. It was still dark. She felt the cold breeze on her petite body while changing. 5 mins later and all servants were lined up."We have guests coming" . Celine already knew what that meant , working from dusk till dawn or at least till  Mrs Lemaire is satisfied.