Chapter 9: Forgive and Forget

I'm so ready to get home. This has been the longest day of my life. I have all three of Justin's classes and in everyone he insist that we "communicate".
The bell rang for us to go home and I realized that my brother left early.

"Great, no ride." I sighed to myself.

"Need a ride?" Michael asked. I didn't really want to talk to him considering how he acted this morning.

"No, I'll walk." I said and walked off. I began walking down the road, the sun beaming down on me. Damn its hot out here.

I seen Louis walking ahead of me....alone.

"Lou, Lou wait up!" I yelled, running, trying to catch up to him. "Louis, hey."

He shot me a look and kept walking.

"Louis," I said grabbing his arm," talk to me. Please. I'm so sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me, Sel?" he said lowly.

"Lou, I wanted to. I didn't know how. I knew it would hurt you." I explained.

"But instead of telling me you let me sit there and look stupid. I told everyone. Everyone about how much I loved him, Sel and this whole fucking time he was with Taylor. And you being my best friend should've told me or helped me in some way. I felt so betrayed and lied to." Louis explained, I know exactly how he feels, but I had no idea how bad things would turn out.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah so am I, sorry that I believed you were my best friend. Sorry that I believed that a guy like Harry Styles would love me." he began to cry.

"Louis, I'll do anything to prove to you that I'm sorry. I didn't want you to be hurt I really didn't." I begged.

"I believe you." he sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Friends?" I asked.

"I guess." He smiled. "I missed you, Sel."

"I missed you more!" I said hugging him.

"Well this is my stop. " he said as we stopped at his house.

"See you tomorrow, LouBear." I smiled.

"See ya."

I was so happy I have my best friend back.

I walked home and saw Justin in his car, sitting outside my house.

"Oh my God." I said trying to beat him to the door.

"Selena wait." He said stepping on the porch.

"Go away." I said.

"Selena,"

"No, Justin. No." I said. I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"Selena, I like you. A lot. And you know that. I didn't want this to happen but I needed the job. My mom and I are going through a rough time and I needed the money. I would've never took the job if I didn't need to. I want to be with you. I wanted for us to be together and you know that you did too. This doesn't have to be the end." He explained caressing my cheek.

"Justin," I signed.

"Just give us a chance." Justin begged.

I like him! A lot. He knows it just as much as I do but its not possible for us to be together, he's a teacher my teacher.

"Please." He pleaded.

I reached up and kissed him. His warm, sweet, soft lips against mine just felt so.....right.

"You love me again." He smiled.

"I never stopped."

We kissed again, his wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Maybe we should go inside, so no one will see us." I giggled.

"Yeah, maybe. But I don't care who sees us, I just want to be with you." He made me smile. "But it'll probably be smart to go inside."

So we went inside and up to my room. He laid on the bed.

"I'm so tired." He whined.

"How hard could teaching be?" I joked.

"How hard? Very, especially when your trying to win over one of your students."

"You didn't have to win me over, you already won." I said laying on the bed next to him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I smiled.

He leaned over and kissed me.

"I missed you, so much." He smiled.

"I missed you too, Justin Drew."