Foreshadow*

"Do you not think I love you too?" He asked me, he still looked so tired his beautiful eyes not lighting up the way they use to.

"I know you did, but I don't know if you do right now." I said looking down at the tiled floor in the school hallway.

"Well i do." He sighed.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

As I finished, the bell rang.

"Look, we both have class. We can talk about this later." He looked as if I chose for this to happen to us. He didn't look like his usual self. Always so happy and carefree. He looked so annoyed, so tired, so sick of life.

He turned to walk away and I felt tears begin to stream down my face.

"Will you stop?" I cried pulling on his arm.

"Let go." He sighed.

"Justin, please, just stop." I begged.

"You are causing a scene." He whispered looking at the students passing through the halls staring at us.

"Is everything alright, Mr. Bieber?" Principal Stickler asked him noticing the tears on my face.

"Everything is fine, Josh. Just helping Ms. Gomez get over a break up." Justin smiled at Mr. Stickler and explained our situation as if it wasn't OURS. My heart tore as he spoke of the many fun times we had together and then the tragic "break up" that we are currently having.

I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time with him. Everything is just falling apart now.