Tom Marvalo Riddle

(No warnings bro)

I finally see him, the next dark lord, voldy, voldy no Nose, voldy no hair, Voldemort, you know who.

He's so.... cute? And little wow I kinda just wanna pinch his cute little cheeks. Poor Tommy hes sitting all alone, probably hated. That will change In a few years, he will be worshiped and obsessed over. He will be immortal and feared. By the rest of the world he will be hated immensely for his actions. Right now his eyes hold some innocence that will be gone soon. The monster inside will destroy everything like that.

I can't believe he will be the dark lord in a few years. What went wrong? Was he so angry he had to prove he was the best? Why did he hate Dumbledore so much?

He's just a boy, no one should ever have to go through what he did. I guess he was strong for too long and eventually lost the battle. From then on I promised to change him even If I have to die. I'll show him love and care that no one else cared enough to show him In his life.

I was examining him, he was looking at everyone too. His eyes were filled with jealousy, envy, hatred and curiosity when he seen all the kids together laughing. I know what that feels like. He wants to fit in right now. He knows hardly anything of the Wizarding World and has no one to turn to.

When he's eyes turn to look at me, I immediately look down and pretend I wasn't just pitying him and analyzing him.

I turn my attention to everyone at my table. I should befriend Myrtle, Hagrid and try to not let her die and not let Hargid get expelled for something he didn't do. I mean I'm already messing everything up with future voldy so why not fix what I didn't like that happened. Besides no ones gonna know and I can do whatever I want. If Dumbledore didn't want me to do this he should have specified. He didn't so I can change whatever even If he said just change Tom, would I listen? NOPEEE.

Once dinner was over everyone went to their common rooms. I on the other hand watched as little Tom Riddle got bullied. He seems used to it looking at them with a harden gaze and clenched hands and jaw.

That's why right there, he got his revenge. Just like at the orphanage, he has evil in him. But it's not his fault it never was. They all hurt him and he just decided to not put up with it anymore.

I guess it is part his fault, he took his anger out on the wrong things and people. Then again no one was there to show him growing up. Like i said earlier that will all change, I will befriend Tom and teach him about the world.

I turned around and went to my common room. I can't interfere no matter what, not yet. I can't have him know of me yet maybe next year. It sucks and I'm probably a bad person for not stepping in but I have to wait. I can't just rush in just yet, he will get suspicious. He doesn't trust easily so I will have to gain his trust and attention. Not directly he will know I have a plan, I just have to find something that will again his interest.

I'll make more plans tomorrow for now I sigh and go to my dorm. I get everything ready for bed and fall asleep.

I wake up and check the time, I have two hours before class. I get ready and go down to breakfast, I sit at the end of the table by myself. There's not many people here, a few Ravenclaws not one I know. I look around for a familiar face and find Tom.

He looks tired, he has bags under his eyes probably from learning and thinking, maybe both. I feel so bad he has to go through all this.

After eating I make my way to History, I sit In the back and follow along. After class I go to my next class.

After all my classes I go to my dorm and start plotting my plan. I grab paper and a quil and begin brainstorming.

I wanted to wait until third year to show myself but that will be way to long and late. I will show myself next year, he will know more and be somewhat powerful.

I still need to gain his attention, maybe I could do really good In dueling? Hmm or I could be In the restricted section of the library at the same time.

I have a year to think about It I'll be okay for now. I'll go with the second option for now. If I come up with anything better I'll do that instead.

I lay down and try to sleep some for tomorrow classes. I sigh and fall asleep dreaming about Tom Riddles future and how to help him change.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys It's the author make sure to comment on the voting chapter to show me what you wanna see next on my new book I'll be making maybe a bit after this one I'm not too sure yet. I will pretty much write whatever fanfic you want, you can end up with a girl, guy or more ppl like a polyamorous relationship. Anyway I'm going to do a big time skip to get right into saving Tom Riddle. I don't really know how to pass the time otherwise but I'll let you know in a small summary of what happened in first year if you want. Okay bai my hatchlings, have a great day.