Looking For a Job!

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit, You're fine as hell!" you accidentally say out loud

The guy just laughs, "Hurry up, it's about to go up" He says.

You quickly speed walk into the elevator, "thanks for the compliment" He says while looking at you.

You nod your head not wanting to make eye contact with him, "Excuse me, I'm talking to you." He says in a gentle voice.

"I'm sorry, I just had a bad day and I don't know what to do. Why am I even saying this to you, I'm sorry!" You say in a tired voice

"Everything's okay, We all have bad days if you want to talk about it we can! But I know thats a bit weird since I'm a stranger!"

His phone started ringing

You remembered that you never pressed your level number, so you look up to press it but it was already on.

"Hey Armin, Have you gotten off yet?" He asked over the phone

Armin, the guy who just brought you here, "Armin" You whisper, " Alright, I'll talk to you later then" He says before hanging up.

" What'd you say?" He asked, " Are you going to level 10?" You ask, not mentioning anything about Armin.

" Oh yeah, you too huh?" He says, you nod your head "My names Eren by the way" He says followed by a laugh.

You repeat his name " Eren" You smile, " That's a hot name" You say followed by a laugh.

The Elevator finally stopped, It felt like you'd been in there with him forever.

You both step out, both turning left, all the way to the end of the hallway. "Following me?" You asked him with confusion.

"Nope, my apartments right here" He says while unlocking the door then walking in, " Oh, have a nice night" you say giving a half smile before entering your apartment too.

You slam the door, Throwing all your things down, " DAMMIT" You screamed.

You acted all tough at work, But in reality you were sad,pissed, angry, and just overall tired.

You Strip, throwing your clothes all around then started a hot shower for yourself.

You wash yourself up gently, and take in the warm water trying to calm yourself down.

Staying in the shower for a good hour, you get out then moisturize your skin, then getting some pjs on.

You Grab a glass, pouring yourself some of the wine your mom left when she came to see you.