Live life to the fullest now, (y/n). ♡

Newt put down the letter, tears were once again falling from all of the boys eyes.
"She loved you, very much man." Frypan looked at Newt. He smiled through the tears.
"I loved her, so bloody much!" Newt cried. Thomas sat down next to him on the bed and took the letter from his hands. Hugging the boy. Aris decided to leave as he'd done his, he looked at the sky and smiled. You
were up there.

Meanwhile:
You held Teresa close. She was getting weak. You and her had fallen of the building and were surrounded by debrise. Blocking out the day light but you saw some light in the few cracks here and there. The debris was like a cave, with you and Teresa being stuck in it hurt. Teresa's breath was shaky. She had hit her head and it looked like she wasn't gonna make it. The blunt force trauma to her head being to much. She was still alive but barely.
"(y/n)... ca- can you tell me." She stuttered out. You looked at her.
"Tell you what?" You asked sweetly, not wanting to sound harsh.
"I know at W.C.K.D they used images in your head where you were just in on your last breath before dying to get the serum out your blood." She told without stuttering as she used much if her strength.
"Yeah, it was the most common one used. But it was diffrent most of the time."
"How-... how did your most peaceful on feel like?" She questioned, looking up from your lap. You thought back to the most vivid one you could remember. It had been peaceful for some reason that time.
"Like falling asleep, every minute you felt more and more tired until you just fell asleep. " You smiled sadly at her.
"No pain...?" She asked as tears fell from her eyes. You wiped them away and shook your head no. She smiled through the tears that fell and looked up at you. You noticed her breaths starting to get shorter and she got paler by the minute.
"It's just like a sleep you can't wake up from..." You leaned back just waiting in the moment her life would stop. "And once your asleep, you feel at peace with yourself."
"(y/n)? Take these.." Teresa said as she pulled out some papers to you. "Read it and tell Newt and that girl Sonya, also there's some pictures. Take it all." She cried as you took the papers tagt were in a plastic folder. Teresa's cries go worse as waterfalls of tears fell down her cheeks.
"Shhh... just close your eyes and sleep, I'll met you again." You soothed her. Stroking her hair as she closed her eyes. And in one last breath she then exhaled before it all stopped your eyes watered with tears but you didn't wanna cry. Not again.

You had stood up. You weren't really badly injured, Teresa had somehow ended up protecting you for the impact. Makaing her take the worst. You put down the folded the folder to fit in one of the pockets on your leg. You glanced over at the body of Teresa. Her eyes were closed, her skin pale. You quickly turned away from the sight. You then heard a sound. Like someone talking.
"What the hell dose Vince want us to do huh?" You head a boy complain, his voice was faint. Showing he wasn't far away. You climbed up the debris as best you could, peaking out one of the holes where light came from. It was just to littel for you to go through.
"HELLO!?" You yelled.
"Wait did you hear that?" The voice spoke. "HEY ANYONE OUT THERE?!"
"YES OVER HERE!!" You yelled as you saw two figures enter your viwe. The two figures saw your hand that waved for them to notice you they rushed over. It was a man and boy around your age.
"Hey you okey?" The man sat down and looked at you.
"Yeah I'm okey just some minor injuries."
"What about that other girl?" He put his hand inside the hole and pointed to Teresa. You sighed.
"Dead." You simply said and the man nodded.
He told you to step back and wait. The two started to remove the smaller pieces out the hole so you could crawl out. They worked as fast as they could, it wasn't much but ut weight alot. Once they got away enough you crawled out despite the two bruises you had on your chest. The man helped to pull you out and then to steady you when you stood.
"Whats your name?" The boy your age asked.
"(y/n)" You told him. The boy and man looked at each other. Soon enough the two started to smile.
"Why are you two smiling?" You asked the two feeling uncomfortable. The two turned to you.
"We've been looking for you. You know Vince right and his friends Thomas, Frypan, Newt?" You nodded at the boy. He fist bumped the air.
The two then explaind how they were both immunes who never was at W.C.K.D but lived not as from the city. Apparently Vince had asked the two if they could go look in the rubble for you and Teresa. Mostly you. The boys name was Trevor, he was eighteen. The man's name was Derrick he was apparently Trevor's uncle. The two of them helped you to their car that was in the abandoned city out side of where the last city had once been.

"You know you look like shit right?" Trevor asked you. He was not the nicest, kind of an ass.
"Yeah what did you expect?" You asked as Derrick helped you in the back of the car and gave you bottle of water. You chugged down almost all of it.
"Nah, I only thought this girl we were looking for that was described to be oh so beautiful would look a bit nicer." He said looking at you lustfully. You rolled your eyes ignoring him, you took up one of the shirts Derrick given you and put it on over your tank top. Wincing slightly as you happened to touch your chest where the bruises were.
"Okey kid, we'll get you to your friends. They're at safe haven. It's a long way there and seeing as what you've been through you should sleep." Derrick jumped in the drivers side and looked back at you.
"Thank you, I appreciate it." You smiled at the man.
"We'll take you there, I promise." He started the car and drove off. You got comfortable in the back seat only to be interrupted by Trevor.
"So do you have a boyfriend or what?" He questioned. You and Newt, well, you didn't get the time to ask him or anything but just to get this boy of your back you had to.
"I do, you know Newt? That blond, tall and very handsome boy that's Vince's friend. That's him!" You told him. His smirk faded.
"That littel boy? You need a man sweetheart, like me."
"If your the man then I rather be with a 'littel boy' than the man." You retorted to him before turning you head and closing your eyes. Derrick held his laughter but snorted at his nephew. Trevor turned to the window by him annoyed. You ha dyoir eyes closed and did something you didn't even realize. Saying one thing telepathically to Minho and Aris.
"I'm on my way, just wait..." You then dosed off.

Back in safe haven:
Aris and Minho stopped what they were doing. Newt and Thomas was taking a walk around the safe haven. Aris and Minho looked at each other, confused.
"Did you hear that?" Minho asked the boy.
"Yeah... but it can't be, she's dead." Aris said, saying the hard 'truth'. Minho nodded, sighing he continued. Humming on your favorite song.
Newt had had some time to cry. But he knew if you could be there to tell him you'd tell him to stop crying and try to see the good. Which he did, you were in a better place and he was safe.

But littel did any of them know that you were in a car. Far, but not as far as they thought away. Sleeping peacefully while your brain was making up a dream. A dream that made you smile. You were closer than anyone of them could think.

A/N:
Just so you know this is the chapters after this one in order:
36, Never letting go
37, Sunset date
38, Epilogue ♡